Cookie Grow

• Thread starter ukgirl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zipflip

no idea on the strain but i figure i'll pop a bag seed i still have left form the bunch a buddy gave me a long time ago for this one and the can. or if them freebie beeans i got that lookin all crappy dont perk up , i'll use the other set teh freebies i got for them LOL.
or i could do clones off my bonsai mom.
no idea yet.

M

MojaveMama

HI Hi! Better late than never, huh? I am popping a bean in my cookie container tomorrow. I'm getting ready to put my Monster can White Frosting into 12/12.

U

ukgirl420

Great thread!! :D Can I join, what r the rules here?? Can I just pot up a clone into a cookie jar and bang, I'm in?? If so, I'll flower a cut from each of my three Gangster Haze seedlings to determine sex. :smiley_joint:

yes you most certainly can boywonder and welcome to the kitchen :D
and you have the rules down allready :yes so just put up a pic and add your haze to the mix ,,but first here grab this :passingjoint:

HI Hi! Better late than never, huh? I am popping a bean in my cookie container tomorrow. I'm getting ready to put my Monster can White Frosting into 12/12.

MOJAVE you finally made it :D how are you ?
and what are you gonna be adding to mix?
and here this is for you :volcano:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah! Sounds fun. I'm in....cookie grow coming soon.

Ok...ready now.

DSC000092.JPG

U

ukgirl420

hey fred thanks for adding to the mix :D

just waiting on zip,mojave and boywonder ,,to get there pics up :)

then the cookies can be mixed and go on a slow bake :giggle

4u we need a update and green mojo everyone

100 9477
100 9479

:rollj: :rollj:

Z

zipflip

hey UK wats up?
still waitin on space. im thinkin week or two , tops. my flower room is packed to the gills ATM.
i've updated pix over yonder if ya iaint seen yet.

i already ate the cookis out the cookie cup i bought tho. mmmmmmm
lol

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello cookie bakers

here mine..shes strugglin in flower ..but shes a buddin:animbong:

P3050072
P3050073
P3050074
P3050075
P3050076
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

hey UK wats up?
still waitin on space. im thinkin week or two , tops. my flower room is packed to the gills ATM.
i've updated pix over yonder if ya iaint seen yet.

i already ate the cookis out the cookie cup i bought tho. mmmmmmm
lol

you aint started one yet..what you meen you dont have room..lol..mine oinly takes up 4 inches by 12 inches..hell you can even hang one these sukkas from cieling..im sure ya have room in the air eh?..Maybe ya be ready by time I harvest lol

Z

zipflip

Maybe ya be ready by time I harvest lol
LMAO i think the whole reason i keep subconsciously (sp?) procrastinating this and not even realizin it is cuz im so dan burnt out on seein lil plants and beer cups /cup size plants lol.
just to be a smart ass i think im a go get me like ten more cookie cups and start 10 clones in ten of them suckers when space opens LOL.
still aint found a dang BFC monster can. and from looks of them smaller monster can size, i dont even wana mess wit that one. i got one them 1.33 gallon mini heinekin tap kegs i can cut top off of. its liek a big aluminum can or a mini keg made of aluminum, :D

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

ZIp you never found that cookie container..lol..I told ya i would be harvesting soon..we in week 5 now sukka:rastadancing:

UkGirl..ya have an update?:free-character-smil

P3230066
P3230067
P3230068
P3230069
P3230070
Jacobtaylar

Jacobtaylar

very good information here regarding the cookie grow here, Such a kind of information is going to be helpful to the beginners like us a lot so keep sharing such a nice information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom