Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

What up fellow growers, about to do a log of my Cookie Monster cut that was gifted to me from a very close friend of mine. Can't thank him enough!

First pics are of the 3x6 beds filled with big city hydro mix, the monsters went from cuts into 4x4 pot for 2 weeks then into a 1 gall pot for 2 weeks and then into the beds for a 16 day veg, then 12/12.
There 2 days into the 12/12 in these first pics.

The 2nd room is 5 gall geo pots with big city hydro mix, cuts went straight in with no step up pre veg and they're at 13 days of veg in these first pics.

Hope you all enjoy and any questions or positive comments are welcome.

Thanks again Cuzin for blessings me with this beautiful beast!

grower4life

grower4life

grower4life

grower4life

Cuzzin if your watching im gona post a bunch of pics as soon as I find the friggen cord to charge the camera. The room with beds is really filling in now and in the next few days ill be cleaning them up and throughing some trellis on them. Slacking alil though, gota get the new panda plastic up put up and gota reroute some lines for the water chilled burner.

5 gall room is moving rite along at 16 or 17 days of veg, this will be the last run in 5 gall geos gota get this room over to the beds also, cant wait. Gona put up some E paps and see what there all about.

Anyways new pics will be posted in the next few days.

Peace

turbo14

turbo14

Lookin' good! How ya likin' that mix? I have always wanted to try some beds.

What are ya feedin them? Super healthy!

turbo

grower4life

grower4life

What up turbo, I really like the big city hydro mix, ive ran it in 3 gall geo pots 5 gall geo pots and now 3x6 geo beds. I use to be a canna coco user and still think its really good but was about to start mixing perlite into my coco to aireate it abit more and remembered seeing the BCH mix and gave it a try, i love it! Also i use the empire builder for my moms and they do great in it. I use pure blend pro gro/bloom, calmag, sensizym, liquid karma, diamond nector, silica blast, and SN bud blast ,over drive and floralicous bloom in bloom, and of course tara/pira/voodoo/carbo for my beneys. Ive used this same mix with slight adjustments hear and there for the last 15 years. I try to stay close to organic as possible.
Thank for the props!

grower4life

grower4life

K so I been laggin BAD ! Been crazy wit to much work so ill be Pickens up cam charger tomorrow, I'm at 21 days of flower and these ladies r lookin stellar ! Fat pre flowers, loaded with trichs already and STINKS to all high hell like freshly ground pepper and lemon lime. Mmmmmmmmm gota luv them cookies!

My other room with the 5gall grow bags is about to get flipped in the next day or 2, long veg but it will b worth it.

Stay tuned!

grower4life

grower4life

what up out there its only been 2 or 3 days since last post and I cant believe the changes im seeing! Its either the beds or the cookie monster but what ever it is its lowing my mind. Stacking up like the beast it is, smells like the nastiest fleshly ground pepper with keylime pie. Crazy smelling, loved the smoke the first time I hit it and now im in luv wih growing her.

More pics to come shortly

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fuk yea killeen em, that room is mos def crushhhin right now @grower4life im enjoying the view from here playa playaaa keep it dank!

Latest posts

Top Bottom