Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Straight murdered it g4l! Props!

Thank you for checking things out, really excited myself! Next round should b interesting, going from 12 per bed with ore veg and 18 days veg in beds to 18 or 21 per bed with pre veg and a 9 to 12 day veg. Objective is 1.5 ' tall basket ball size shrubs. Maybe a smart move maybe not lol we will c

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
IME 16 plants per light in beds with a 14 day veg was the sweet spot. Whenever I ran anything more than 16 it was a major pain to thin out and leaf. I always ended up with a couple plants dying from getting choked out by all the others as well. Some people pull it off no problem though. Best of luck man. You're killin' it.

grower4life

grower4life

IME 16 plants per light in beds with a 14 day veg was the sweet spot. Whenever I ran anything more than 16 it was a major pain to thin out and leaf. I always ended up with a couple plants dying from getting choked out by all the others as well. Some people pull it off no problem though. Best of luck man. You're killin' it.

I appreciate the input and knowledge! I'm using 3x6 beds so 2 lights per 3x3 area, I would be using 18 to 21 in the 3x6 bed = 9 to 10 per 3x3, 6 to 7 rows of 3 per tray. Lol hope this makes cents.

U said 16 per tray, what size tray/ bed and lights per?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cookie Monster seems to fit with those buds! Nice work!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I appreciate the input and knowledge! I'm using 3x6 beds so 2 lights per 3x3 area, I would be using 18 to 21 in the 3x6 bed = 9 to 10 per 3x3, 6 to 7 rows of 3 per tray. Lol hope this makes cents.

U said 16 per tray, what size tray/ bed and lights per?
i think he meant 16 per light in a 4x8 tray, 32 per whole tray, i could be wrong and don't wanna speak for him just how i understood it. That monster cut is no joke, is she local bay area goodness? Is the cut around or available i guess? Man she sure is clean thats fosho

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Whoa! Purely inspirational. Great work, I love the consistency and uniformness of your buds. Looks like master ninja stuff to me!

grower4life

grower4life

Whoa! Purely inspirational. Great work, I love the consistency and uniformness of your buds. Looks like master ninja stuff to me!
Thank u sanvanalona,,, much appricated on the props! Tip toe on rice paper young grass hopper lol, ninja shit homie ! Straight up! Thank u again

grower4life

grower4life

Holy 100 degrees,,, it's hot! When u hot u hot when u not u not! Great day to drink a shit load of coronas! And a few bud light straw-bet-Rita chasers yaaaaya!!!! Happy 4th all u growers !!!!

grower4life

grower4life

What up out there, 56 days today, did a super RO water flush lastnight and things r looking great, still swelling just a bit and putting on popcorn fingers everywhere. These flowers r so dense it's unreal, a aggressive squeeze and no give at all !!! Yaaaaaaaaa

grower4life

grower4life

couple pics day 56

Top Bottom