Cookies And Cream?

• Thread starter robpowersii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robpowersii

Why is impossible to find any information on cookies and cream I can't find a single grow log only what is posted on the exotic genetics website

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

It hasn't been out all that long and there isn't a whole lot of activity in the EG forum right now. The strains I've seen running lately here are Kimbo kush, Grease Monkey, Predator Pink, the sauce and a few others I cant think of right now. Search cookies n cream on instagram and you should find lots of people running it. Been hearing a shit ton of good stuff about the CNC.

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I've had her for a few now you want to look for the Frosty starfighter leaning phenotype out of your moms or yield is small that being said there's some gnarly tasty cookies leaning Phenos that purple up nicelyrun your stock thru the flower room at least twice for accuracy in your choice IMO pics to folllw

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

E

ExoticFire1

the cookies and cream is straight fire!! I have the purple cookie leaning pheno and it is insanely tasty. Smaller yield but so amazing and unique. Its my favorite so far ~

Myco

Myco

I ran a pack...

All phenos have been extremely resinous, mix of starfighter/cookies leaners. None of which have had an overwhelming aroma by any means, but more of a creamy/doughy aroma and flavor. I'm going to run two phenos again, one cookie-structured and another spear-cola structured pheno.

Here are a couple smartphone pics of the Starfighter pheno, I'll be back with pics of the Cookie leaner.

20150804 152618
20150804 152655

R

robpowersii

Wow that is awesome did you guys find the cookie leaning phenotypes to be very sensitive

Myco

Myco

@robpowersii ...nah. Everything was fairly hardy to tell you the truth. So I just took some more pics of my best pheno (cookie leaner) that I'm actually about to chop today as well as yet another Starfighter pheno.

The photos above are of the first pheno that finished out, really wish I had some better pics of that girl.

Anywho, here's the Cookies pheno. Photos taken outside, some using only natural sun, some in the shade with flash.

Cnc3682
Cnc3695
Cnc3706
Cnc3748
Cnc3752
Cnc3756
Cnc3768
Cnc3777

And here's the other Starfighter pheno that just finished (different pheno than my first post). This pheno is also pretty ridic, but the first SF pheno from my first post was even better in the aroma and resin department.

Cnc3720b
Cnc3729b

Cnc3739b

It's a beautiful strain, to say the least. Lots of gold to be found here...

R

robpowersii

Wow thanks allot it really is beautiful I have 3 phenotypes that will be 3 weeks on Saturday and the 2 that are more starfighter look great but I got a bit of nute burn on the more cookie dominant pheno I can't wait till there done I also have 2 phenotypes of adonis that are doing great already have allot of resin coverage

Myco

Myco

Right on brotha... good luck with those girls! You may have ended up with a sensitive cookie leaning girl for sure, but like I said mine were pretty solid... didn't see any nute sensitivity at all. Ran these alongside a pack of Archive's Clusterbomb, and had a few of those girls with burnt tips getting the same program. All grown in ProMix with a basic three-part.

Top Bottom