Cookies and og grow 4x4

Whats up guys, going to scrog out my 4x4 with 4 plants. They’re about a month old and a half old right now in 2 gallon pots. They’re drinking about once a day. Going to throw them into 5 gallon pots in the next couple days.

Ive been doing a happy frog/ roots organic original mix for my soil. The plants seem to love it past two grows. Im going to run a cmh 315 and a 300 watt led same time for flower. For now they’ve been under the led.

Strains im running are blackberry cookies, super gelato, cookie glue, and valley girl og

Planning on throwing the net up after transplant and letting grow into scrog net. You

so the super gelato i have is slightly shorter than the rest of my plants not reaching the net like other plants. Should i put it on top of something, or should i wait while im training the other plants till it reaches the net?

Today they received silica and cal mag at 2ml and recharge at 1.25 ml. 2nd watering since transplant. Next one will be water again then nutes finally . Letting the plants use all of the nutrients in the soil mix

Getting taller guys, time to start widening the plants out some. I grabbed some bamboo sticks at the local hydro store. Been watching wizard npk youtube and he does a good job I feel. Giving it a shot.

Just received some root wizard, silica and ca mag. All at 4 mls up it a lil.

Scrog net will be going up shortly, as well as 7 gallon pots for the larger plants 5 gallon for the planetary og. The planetary og finally got its first nutrient feeding after 30 days in soil. Larger plants received silica and ca mag at 3.5 ml

Definitely, i think i am im in no rush to flower haha. But that’s something ive been working on even canopy/ widening them out. Im just having trouble keeping them down. Going to give it another try this weekend

Look at
Some of my threads. You could bend those over hard and really spread them . Here’s a couple shots of some past lst I did for an indoor ScrOG

745611D6-A673-45F0-8084-7D88DA434CF3.jpeg

F90F9710-7D0B-41E4-AF94-E41B1A821CC9.jpeg

Thats crazy bro, thanks for the example. So are you twisting the branch as you pull it down? I do now see how the canopy gets full and light penetration is key when i see it like that @Mr.jiujitsu

So i see alot of people arguing lights, me myself I can’t talk any shit. I started off with the cheaper amazon leds. And i cant even lie i use the blurple from amazon now( 1500 watt /250 actual watts) when it gets really hot or as a added supplement light to my cmh 315. I grew decent buds with the amazon light but smell and density was different. I was satisfied with the last harvest of my cookie glue which i ran the cmh and the blurple. I now have added a ca lightworks extreme 250 cobb led along side the cmh315 and will run as i felt it helped with terp development and trichome production. Anyways lol i got what my budget could afford me and got better and upgraded things as time went on this past year. Officially been growing a year and still have so much to learn.

Heres a pic of my first harvest with just the blurple of valley girl og on my first grow. Hoping this valley girl og i have currently in the tent performs better than this one!!! Anyways man im rambling haha.

The plant in veg is the planetary og currently in my tent now one month in its beasting!

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics