Cookies and og grow 4x4

• Thread starter Therighthigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Whats up guys, going to scrog out my 4x4 with 4 plants. They’re about a month old and a half old right now in 2 gallon pots. They’re drinking about once a day. Going to throw them into 5 gallon pots in the next couple days.

Ive been doing a happy frog/ roots organic original mix for my soil. The plants seem to love it past two grows. Im going to run a cmh 315 and a 300 watt led same time for flower. For now they’ve been under the led.

Strains im running are blackberry cookies, super gelato, cookie glue, and valley girl og

Planning on throwing the net up after transplant and letting grow into scrog net. You

Cookies and og grow 4x4
Cookies and og grow 4x4 2
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

So i transplanted into 5 gallon pots, im finally understanding the importance of plant canopy and just topped as well. Scrog net going up first week of june. I want them to get just a bit taller first.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

so the super gelato i have is slightly shorter than the rest of my plants not reaching the net like other plants. Should i put it on top of something, or should i wait while im training the other plants till it reaches the net?

Today they received silica and cal mag at 2ml and recharge at 1.25 ml. 2nd watering since transplant. Next one will be water again then nutes finally . Letting the plants use all of the nutrients in the soil mix

2171C47D BCE9 4B1C 9185 B1E57C4ED814
D9D1B668 D178 46C8 8154 083E21D39FF3
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

I would put her on something and move her to the front. Easier to take the box out if she catches up and she closer to the light

Right, i just did that im hoping she does. Grabbing some saucers and a shop vac so they wont be moved from now on

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Defoliated 3 plants, one more to go. Scrog net really helped the canopies. But i want them a bit taller, so i took the net down for now. One more left to defoliate and thats the cookie glue. Uhhh they'll get watered today when i get home. Light feeding of grow a and b with some honey chome 🍯

2671726F 7C06 4823 80A4 29A18EE13DDC
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Temps have bren up-so im watering a bit more, nothings change tho cruise control until i feel they’re ready . Patience is a virtue with growing.

I added a planetary og 🌎, to the tent and the light came today. Definitely a different spectrum of light

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Getting taller guys, time to start widening the plants out some. I grabbed some bamboo sticks at the local hydro store. Been watching wizard npk youtube and he does a good job I feel. Giving it a shot.

Just received some root wizard, silica and ca mag. All at 4 mls up it a lil.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Scrog net will be going up shortly, as well as 7 gallon pots for the larger plants 5 gallon for the planetary og. The planetary og finally got its first nutrient feeding after 30 days in soil. Larger plants received silica and ca mag at 3.5 ml

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Man you should really think about spreading those girls out, you have some great branching and could prob improve your ScrOG spread.

Definitely, i think i am im in no rush to flower haha. But that’s something ive been working on even canopy/ widening them out. Im just having trouble keeping them down. Going to give it another try this weekend

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Definitely, i think i am im in no rush to flower haha. But that’s something ive been working on even canopy/ widening them out. Im just having trouble keeping them down. Going to give it another try this weekend

Look at
Some of my threads. You could bend those over hard and really spread them . Here’s a couple shots of some past lst I did for an indoor ScrOG

745611D6 A673 45F0 8084 7D88DA434CF3

F90F9710 7D0B 41E4 AF94 E41B1A821CC9

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Thats crazy bro, thanks for the example. So are you twisting the branch as you pull it down? I do now see how the canopy gets full and light penetration is key when i see it like that @Mr.jiujitsu

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

So i see alot of people arguing lights, me myself I can’t talk any shit. I started off with the cheaper amazon leds. And i cant even lie i use the blurple from amazon now( 1500 watt /250 actual watts) when it gets really hot or as a added supplement light to my cmh 315. I grew decent buds with the amazon light but smell and density was different. I was satisfied with the last harvest of my cookie glue which i ran the cmh and the blurple. I now have added a ca lightworks extreme 250 cobb led along side the cmh315 and will run as i felt it helped with terp development and trichome production. Anyways lol i got what my budget could afford me and got better and upgraded things as time went on this past year. Officially been growing a year and still have so much to learn.

Heres a pic of my first harvest with just the blurple of valley girl og on my first grow. Hoping this valley girl og i have currently in the tent performs better than this one!!! Anyways man im rambling haha.

The plant in veg is the planetary og currently in my tent now one month in its beasting!

4A10E399 E81A 4AEF 8F77 A76595BFE20A
07E13B5F 6BED 4C67 917C 0C2A50F970FB
Top Bottom