cookies con queso

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

alright farmers ive decided to go ahead and post a thread on my current grow. ive built a 3 x 4 x 1 elevated soil bed with a sheet of geo fabric which is like a smart pot but can breathe better. the bed is elevated to allow for air flow underneath to provide even more oxygen for the roots. in the bottom 6" of the bed i am using 3 -1.5cuft bags of vermicrop organics soil VERMIFIRE. i added 1 - 2.2lb bag of MYKOS 30 from Xtreme Gardening and 3/4cuft of VERMICROPS worm castings. in the top 6" i went with 3 - 1.5cuft bags of black gold organic soil with the other 3/4cuft of worm castings mixed in.

Cookies con queso

when planting each clone i put a small scoop of MYKOS WP, PLANT SUCCESS SOLUBLE, AZOS and OREGONISM. may seem like over kill but all those cost me under 80$ and will be used for 2 runs in flower and help with some veg plants. ill also be using aqua sheild (poultry castings) in low dosages in my ACT along with alfalfa meal (till week 4) and sea green. i like to use a tiny bit of TRINITY as an anti foaming agent to the sea green.
Cookies con queso 2

the herculean harvest is from NECTAR OF THE GODS an oregon company. its an organic additive i use in my act in low dosages
Cookies con queso 3

when i got the clones from my boy that was holding my mothers they came with thrips free of charge so i got some monterey insect killer with spinosad and nuked them fuckers with the atomizer(my right hand man)
Cookies con queso 4

in bloom ill be using these products . i will also be using age old organics grow in conjuction with botanicare PBP bloom up untill week 4 or 5 of flower. ill use the liquid bone meal and seabird quano sparingly up until week 7 . i will also use act with alfalfa meal weekly dropping the alfalfa meal at week 4. after mid week 7 i will use water and molasses 1 more time and after that it will be a fresh water finish for a little over 2 weeks.

Cookies con queso 5

so in the bed i have:

28 - gsc forum cut
1 - key lime pie
2 - platinum gsc - DHN
2 - gsc - SCM
1 - LA OG - clone only
4 - platinum cherry pie - IMEDZ
Cookies con queso 7

Cookies con queso 8

no the white spots arent PM. its some AZOS that got loose.
Cookies con queso 9
as you can see that shitty little plant in the bottom right side is a platinum gsc. almost all of my clones showed up looking like that. she is barely growing and everyone else has been topped and doubled in size. i planted almost all of these on march 9th. ive been vegging them on 18/6 under 500w hps . i have a brand new EYE HORTI SUPER HPS for flowering. the plants in 1 gal pots to the side are 2 SCM GSC and 2 KEY LIME PIE brand new mothers.
Cookies con queso 10
Cookies con queso 11

im going to be trying to reverse a NOR CAL FIRE OG and dusting some of these sluts and getting some FEM beans. hopefully it will work . ill be vegging this girls for a few more weeks as i continue to top and trim them up.

Cookies con queso 6
Cookies con queso 12
Top Bottom