cookies con queso

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looking good, Big Cheese! Def can't wait to see how that bed flowers out. What cut do u like better so far? The Nor Cal Fire OG is dank. Hope the reverse works out for ya, bro.
Hard to tell this early. Everything is very vigourous so far. Ill wait to see some flowers before picking a favorite.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fueled by Cookies and Aderal more like it, Cheese Ball. I meant which do u like so far in VEG. I'm really liking the looks of the Forum cuts. Hopefully we can have a Bake off when they cure up! U goin to the HempCon in SJ on 4/20? Holla atcha boy.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks bro me to. Shit im more interested in your reversal than mine haha. Hopefully they both work

Just sprayed the bitch down. Should be some bad ass crosses if it works. If it does I'll hit her to the Pre 98 Bubba, LA OG, Tahoe, Motorbreath, OG s1's (from 04/05), White Urkle and White Fire. Aligee has me a bit worried about timing now but she couldn't go under 12/12 unless the whole room got flipped (which it just did). I might get a super small tent just for that purpose in the future. I hear STS works better than CS so fingers crossed. If it works you know I'll be sharing with the homies.:mask:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Just sprayed the bitch down. Should be some bad ass crosses if it works. If it does I'll hit her to the Pre 98 Bubba, LA OG, Tahoe, Motorbreath, OG s1's (from 04/05), White Urkle and White Fire. Aligee has me a bit worried about timing now but she couldn't go under 12/12 unless the whole room got flipped (which it just did). I might get a super small tent just for that purpose in the future. I hear STS works better than CS so fingers crossed. If it works you know I'll be sharing with the homies.:mask:
What up, D. Do u got a thread goin on ur Fem project? I could use some good info on reversing cuts. I wanna make some beans for my stash. Best of luck, bro!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
What up, D. Do u got a thread goin on ur Fem project? I could use some good info on reversing cuts. I wanna make some beans for my stash. Best of luck, bro!

Nah no thread up at the moment. I may or may not post one up to be honest. If I do make one I probably won't put it up till things are a few weeks or more into flower. I'm pretty over posting logs with veg and the first 3-4 weeks of flower included (no offense cheese!). The more time I spend online the less time I'm in the grow and doin' other shit that makes me happy.;)

I just mixed the STS following the instructions in a post by Texas Kid vvvv

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/how-to-reverse-sex-using-silver-thiosulfate-solution.84/

Thanks for the luck homie.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fueled by Cookies and Aderal more like it, Cheese Ball. I meant which do u like so far in VEG. I'm really liking the looks of the Forum cuts. Hopefully we can have a Bake off when they cure up! U goin to the HempCon in SJ on 4/20? Holla atcha boy.
So far the cherry pie has been beastin hardcore . All have been super easy to grow. Id say cherry pie so far. Nah hempcon is bunk. I went 1 time and it was doo doo. Always down for a bake off. Mine won't be out the oven til june tho.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hell yeah all those will be the shit! I think you'll be koo seeing the target plants are late finishers. I hope that works tho cuz that's some killer combos.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So far the cherry pie has been beastin hardcore . All have been super easy to grow. Id say cherry pie so far. Nah hempcon is bunk. I went 1 time and it was doo doo. Always down for a bake off. Mine won't be out the oven til june tho.
That's a better answer, bro. I been wanting to run some Cherry Pie. Thanx for the heads up on HempCon. Don't wanna waste gas on some bullshit event. U feel me, Big C! U goin to the Haight or what? We need a 4/20 session wit the homies!

Latest posts

Top Bottom