cookies con queso

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

word ill have to do em justice then. I was gonna start a journal today since my ladies are halfway thru flower now but i cant find the charging cord for my damn camera:mad:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

word ill have to do em justice then. I was gonna start a journal today since my ladies are halfway thru flower now but i cant find the charging cord for my damn camera:mad:
Nice, what do you have going?

shawnskush

shawnskush

white fire OGR,cannalope kush DNA ,skywalker kush DNA,sour kush DNA,white russian serious seeds, and sogauda from soma. this was a testing round for me to find some keepers to create a stable of moms now that im changing up my operation a bit

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

white fire OGR,cannalope kush DNA ,skywalker kush DNA,sour kush DNA,white russian serious seeds, and sogauda from soma. this was a testing round for me to find some keepers to create a stable of moms now that im changing up my operation a bit
fa sho, got a couple id run and a few i wouldnt but hey as long as its dank then its all jesus.

shawnskush

shawnskush

yeah the white russian and skywalker will not be making the cut im interested in what the sogauda and sour kush turn out like but so far 1 of the wifi and the cannalope kush look to be the winners very frosty and stacking nice. only 31 days in tho so who can say

Top Bottom