Copper Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this is a unique pheno i found in my g13/haze bx1's. out of the 30 seeds i popped this was the only one with this structure. as a young plant it reminded me of the nevils haze i had seen alot. the bud structure is kinda similar with a more indica firmness to them. has a nice hazy smell to it when it is burning more so then the momma. With a lemon smell to it when u crack open a nug. It is just loaded with crystals all over the buds and fans. the wet and dried buds shots were taken at 49 days. I have another bigger plant still going that will go to around 70 days to try and get a feel for finish time. The lung expansion on this is crazy. I noticed a couple bananas on the 2 smaller ones, had a heat issue at one point with temps getting up 100 during peak lights on a few days. Thinking it could have something to do with that. all 3 of the plants went a lovely copper color once i started flushing them. the leaves look like i hit them with copper spray paint.

Copper haze 3
Copper haze 1
Copper haze 4
Copper haze 5
Copper haze 6
Copper haze 11
Copper haze 12
Copper haze 13
Copper haze 9
Copper haze 10
Copper haze 11
Copper haze 12
Copper haze 13
true grit

true grit

Oh ya bro, thats a beaut very nice job on that one. And most those pics are at 7wks? Nice. Yeah lets see that 10wker!! Lol!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
She's a Beauty

How is the buzz, looks awesome. Gotta love those colors

mal

G

gudkarma

kid

you're always giving me new inspiration & purpose to hit the garden.

stay blessed in the finest brother.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
this is a beauty!!! i miss haze from back in the day..good ole city haze..it would be really nice to see a comeback of haze,i think we should all incorporate into some of our breeding!!! My problem would be sourcing out some legit haze seeds to find something to work with..

kidtwist,in your opinion what company if any has the best haze genetic for sale in seed form??

true grit

true grit

If you wanna do the work burnalot, its mr.nice beans IMO. Go through some mango, nev's and ssh. Sure you'll find some serious flame outta those to work with.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Man that looks great, and very unique. Nice job, Kid. Your venture into breeding is very impressive. Keep up the great work!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice! Are you or did you do a smoke report on this one?

D

dank_

Magnificent color!

You're going to let some of those go 10 weeks????

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What an awesome find Kid! It's always fun fishing for phenos... :character0053:

waayne

waayne

Wow! That's a nice pheno Kid.....
Killer color on that one for sure, and super frosty :happy

N

NorCalD9

NOW THATS SOME HAZE!!!!!...... Are you making any beans with that girl Kid??

Peace
D9

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

If that haze hits the mitten I want some! I miss the haze we used to get in miami while growing up. Recently it was mostly black haze which quickly became generic for me as most ppl werent taking her to full maturity. But a haze cross that finishes this fast that retains haze flavor and high would be nothing short of amazing! Props on breeding such a fine specimen Kid -Keepz

Top Bottom