Copper Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wondering how the feeding would go for something like this since its done in 47 50 days ....when would one use their powder bloom booster cuz we are talking about it being done in 44 50 days and then chop on that day not go up to day 47 50 an then start the flush right?????Just wondering how u do it.

i chop it on the 47th day. i am hitting them the hardest right around 32-37 days. i let this one go to 65 days one time and it went from copper/red to orangish/purple seemed to smell better but the highs were very close no one could really tell much. I never ran her longer then 65 days tho.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a sick looking plant kid. Think you could find that pheno in a pack of the Area 51's?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Taking another look at these pics u have up kid I think I have been sleeping on this one big time u say its more indica and lemon tasting? shit I think shes gonna be put in with the 9 plants I have going already so it will just be side lighting but I should get a nice sample let ya know if I think there is any kinda of og in that bitch..My mother plant looking nice she grows very fast even after it broke in half as a small clone she was left with one small leaf site that was enough for me to make her nice a big today lol...She supper crops well and she stinks!!!!You say these got some double sfv in the mix? I am gonna do her maxibloom style and moab at the end for some rock hard nuggets!!!!!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Taking another look at these pics u have up kid I think I have been sleeping on this one big time u say its more indica and lemon tasting? shit I think shes gonna be put in with the 9 plants I have going already so it will just be side lighting but I should get a nice sample let ya know if I think there is any kinda of og in that bitch..My mother plant looking nice she grows very fast even after it broke in half as a small clone she was left with one small leaf site that was enough for me to make her nice a big today lol...She supper crops well and she stinks!!!!You say these got some double sfv in the mix? I am gonna do her maxibloom style and moab at the end for some rock hard nuggets!!!!!!!!!

yeah her nuggets get dense man. they thud when they drop. if you got a bag on you, next time you see an enemy start whipping them bitches at them. shes a light feeder in veg, next time you get a chance snap a few pics

Illmind

Illmind

they did have good density for a haze i must say. the copper to me is like a smellier more metallic smelling the white in some ways. what up twizzy?

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah her nuggets get dense man. they thud when they drop. if you got a bag on you, next time you see an enemy start whipping them bitches at them. shes a light feeder in veg, next time you get a chance snap a few pics

For sure bro I will put up some photos of her if u want shes only in veg so its kinda boring but I will throw them up in this bitch I will be back in a bit

Rushoe

Rushoe

A lil bit on the light side but all the new growth is nice and green she needs some higher ppms I was feeding at 700 but looks like it can take some more for sure I will update her when she looks better give me like a week...And this is her growing from side lighting my mother tent is packed lol...

CIMG3998
Rushoe

Rushoe

I got to try this one it was kool smoke bro kinda like a green crack very tasty but sorry kid I don't think it has any og influence in it....Good looking out bro I look forward to popping them beans the area 51s and the ultimate chems bet its some killer shit....I am gonna set ya up nice when it's all said an done. I hope u and urs had a great x mas and new years. I talk to ya soon homie.

J

Jerseyfresh

Hey twist ate you releasing any more of these if so do you Kno when? I have been looking for the uptown smell and taste since I was a kid that's what got me into the game gtr still no luck and these seem perfect on that aswell as quick n pretty as hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom