• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Y

ya RD used katsu bubba which attracted me to it.. best bubba I've ever had. Not sure what nspectras used.. can't wait though either way lol
@Nspecta used Original Bubba x TK

Tower of power

DSCN1264

Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes

I grew the Kimbo a few times. Give it long veg times and top it alot to get it to yield. Otherwise it's pretty easy to grow. The lemony green pheno is the most potent one. But the purple ones are fun too. Cured a jar for a year and it was a beautiful musky red wine flavor with a very nice active buzz. It tested at 23.6 total thc.
View attachment 624390 View attachment 624391Best of luck.
Peace
Looking great man! My compliments!

kushdaking

kushdaking

And the line up sits... pictures to come... males were taken to a diffrent location to correctly collect the pollen in a controlled enviroment...

The SK 9 female is a winner as of now. It showed female literally as soon as I turned the lights back on.

Sk 8 male was also visibly apparent day after flip.

Sk2 male is indicated dominant vigorous plant. We're using this to cross back to some ogkb and cookie cuts we have.

Female pics coming soon

20160828 193853
kushdaking

kushdaking

Star killer #9 female. First to sprout and first to show signs.. I'll be hitting some pollen on her for sure

20160830 155200
kushdaking

kushdaking

Cookies and cream #7.. female.. short strong stout plant. Maybe hit this with the star killer #8

20160830 155230
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I ran the 3 and 5 side by side... to me 3 is just commercial grade mids, nothing special. The strawberry diesel shines through in the 5 though and the mom really adds some extra funk to the bottom end. Don't get me wrong #3 is nice to grow and produces well, I just never found myself going for that jar when #5 was around.

kushdaking

kushdaking

I ran the 3 and 5 side by side... to me 3 is just commercial grade mids, nothing special. The strawberry diesel shines through in the 5 though and the mom really adds some extra funk to the bottom end. Don't get me wrong #3 is nice to grow and produces well, I just never found myself going for that jar when #5 was around.
Damn broooooo lol... I got not attachment to it so if it's bust it's getting xd..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All the good strains become mersh b4 too long. Look at the Cookie craze Cali started. Now everyone and their mother in law wants it. Truth be known and I know some heads will agree, good luck getting anything close to legit as the original cookie crew locked that shit down. Not a true cut left of it, its been crossed so many times and hybridized, what we see today is no where near what the original cut was years ago. :D

kushdaking

kushdaking

All the good strains become mersh b4 too long. Look at the Cookie craze Cali started. Now everyone and their mother in law wants it. Truth be known and I know some heads will agree, good luck getting anything close to legit as the original cookie crew locked that shit down. Not a true cut left of it, its been crossed so many times and hybridized, what we see today is no where near what the original cut was years ago. :D
I still have my original cut from 6 years ago never crossed... it's the closest to the original cut. Paid $1500 for the clone and had it shipped back to Michigan from the bay.

Top Bottom