Cornbread, Cookies And Cream, Star Killer And Kimbo Kush Grow

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

My profile pic is it day 56.. normally take her close to 70 days.. that 60 to 70 day gap gets pretty crazy

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

All the good strains become mersh b4 too long. Look at the Cookie craze Cali started. Now everyone and their mother in law wants it. Truth be known and I know some heads will agree, good luck getting anything close to legit as the original cookie crew locked that shit down. Not a true cut left of it, its been crossed so many times and hybridized, what we see today is no where near what the original cut was years ago. :D

The side by side I ran was in EARLY 2014, a former friend and wanna be breeder had both cuts and wanted us to run them so they could choose what they were going to use out of the two. The #5 didn't yield as much but it overpowered the room with the smell of strawberries spilt into tank of fuel. I felt the run was dialed with no issues, the other cuts in that run performed great. Effect is what impresses me, then flavor, then smell, then yield, then structure, then finish time is how I rank plants, most likely different than everyone else. #3 just wasn't special, but good for sure. I may just be spoiled AF. I enjoyed burning the #3, but it just stacked up along with thousands of other seeds/cuts we have ran in the last several years that didn't make the mark. Again, my standards are high and certainly my own.

kushdaking

kushdaking

The side by side I ran was in EARLY 2014, a former friend and wanna be breeder had both cuts and wanted us to run them so they could choose what they were going to use out of the two. The #5 didn't yield as much but it overpowered the room with the smell of strawberries spilt into tank of fuel. I felt the run was dialed with no issues, the other cuts in that run performed great. Effect is what impresses me, then flavor, then smell, then yield, then structure, then finish time is how I rank plants, most likely different than everyone else. #3 just wasn't special, but good for sure. I may just be spoiled AF. I enjoyed burning the #3, but it just stacked up along with thousands of other seeds/cuts we have ran in the last several years that didn't make the mark. Again, my standards are high and certainly my own.
I'll keep everyone updated on the growth of the banner I have. Like I said I'm not attached so we will see what happens...

But here is lone cookie cut i was talking about.. I had given it to 3 people and when I got it back it was the last clone from all 3 for 1 reason or another

1472597939700 578187318
kushdaking

kushdaking

Cnc #9 may be the female keeper what do you guys think compared to #7 I posted earlier?? I'm going of node structure and stacking only right now for breeding purposes down the road with some pollen we have stashed away

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Keepers really depend on what you are keeping them for. If the overall effect of the finished product is the most important factor, there is little value in speculating on keepers now. Even the stinkiest, fastest growing girl in veg might be blown out of the water by her late blooming sister from the same genetic source. If structure in veg is what you select for, then you can make those selections.

A prime example is a little known cross we keep in the stable from the East Coast USA: the seedling was an insanely slow growing runt, but we kept her vegged her for 4 months to get her big enough to flip after taking some cuts. She now grows in veg at an average pace and is well beyond average in potency and yield. She was the only seed from those genetics that lived and had we culled her early, she wouldn't be with us today.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Keepers really depend on what you are keeping them for. If the overall effect of the finished product is the most important factor, there is little value in speculating on keepers now. Even the stinkiest, fastest growing girl in veg might be blown out of the water by her late blooming sister from the same genetic source. If structure in veg is what you select for, then you can make those selections.

A prime example is a little known cross we keep in the stable from the East Coast USA: the seedling was an insanely slow growing runt, but we kept her vegged her for 4 months to get her big enough to flip after taking some cuts. She now grows in veg at an average pace and is well beyond average in potency and yield. She was the only seed from those genetics that lived and had we culled her early, she wouldn't be with us today.
Ya I was mainly going off of structure and stacking... I have male pollen from grandpa larry, Ken's candy land, Buddha Tahoe OG and Ken's grand daddy purp... I lost all the females of these genes through a few moves... but the pollen we have had stored away safely... I want to hit the SK 9 female with the grandpa larry... but on a f2 status because I want to see what the SK9 does by itself..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I still have my original cut from 6 years ago never crossed... it's the closest to the original cut. Paid $1500 for the clone and had it shipped back to Michigan from the bay.
Very nice. Good move

kushdaking

kushdaking

The garden day 23... a year tips on getting these red rays out of my pictures would be great.

BTW week 1 and ESPN fantasy seriver go down smh..

20160911 145208
20160911 145200
kushdaking

kushdaking

Cookies and cream #1.. day #36

First take is unstable genetics.. top Colas not forming..

20160927 153123
20160927 153146
20160927 153153

Latest posts

Top Bottom