Cornbread, Cookies And Cream, Star Killer And Kimbo Kush Grow

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Here's a shot of the kimbo and she looks good but I can't work with a plant that needs a 3 month veg.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Yep 18/6 under 1000 de gravitas , I use the entire heavy 16 line and love it. What tips you go to bring out her sativa side or are you running more sativa Dom Phenos.
I use to love heavy 16. But there was ingredients in the prime that made the bottles swell and they had a shit ton of returns in a 3 month spand so they took out what made prime what it was... last time I ran heavy 16 I used molasses and seaweed to make prime the closest to what it used to be... before they switched anything the root system on my plants were crawling out of the holes on the bottom.of it.. I fell in love with it until they messed the prime mix all up.. I just switched over to emerald garden to test out... I've heard nothing but good things about it

Metal4140

Metal4140

Anyone else have kimbo be extremely slow vegging? I popped grease monkey and kimbo 4 months ago the grease monkey was harvested 1 month ago and the kimbo is just about to be harvested. I've never seen 10 plants from seed all grow so slow.
I'm two weeks out from my first harvest of Kimbo. All my plants, with the exception of the few runts, grew plenty fast. This picture is my jungle of mother plants.

WP 20160514 14 00 05 Pro
kushdaking

kushdaking

8/15
What's up farm,
So I just hung the green board in the ceiling and laid the panda film.. couldn't wait for the GavitaS because I was losing to much pressure through the rafters. Got the node structure on the plants the way I wanted them so I took them off the tables to induce some stretching before they get transplanted in final pot.
Seedlings C and c, and star killer are being flowered the 1st of September...
20160815 222129
20160815 222123
20160815 222123
20160814 215139

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Looking really healthy! Very nice. Be prepaired to let the Starkiller go the distance, we chop our keeper at day 84. Most of them seemed to want to go at least 11 weeks.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Looking really healthy! Very nice. Be prepaired to let the Starkiller go the distance, we chop our keeper at day 84. Most of them seemed to want to go at least 11 weeks.
Wow really that long?? I don't believe in cutting a plant early... how's the yield after 11 weeks is it worth it??

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Absolutely worth it... but the yield is not high. I would say they are average, on average. Nothing huge but nothing that will break you either. These days the SK is one of a handful of plants I have any desire for. As good as it gets IMO, that is why we are so happy to have such a nasty SK male kicking around.

kushdaking

kushdaking

I wanted to make some crosses of the SK male if I have a keeper on this batch I'm almost positive this one in particular is a male.. if not she's going to be one hell of a plant for a female. The growth from root to shoot was 3 times that of any other SK phenos I have... but she's gotta go 11 weeks and the yield is average I may have tone cut her and keep a male from clone in veg for a little while.
Thanks for the info man

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

See, with males, we look for the slowest growing and stay away from the fastest growing. The faster males don't translate to drug traits or potency. If you are looking to use it to add stretch to something, it will, but I would look for the shortest, strongest male from stuff like the SK.

kushdaking

kushdaking

See, with males, we look for the slowest growing and stay away from the fastest growing. The faster males don't translate to drug traits or potency. If you are looking to use it to add stretch to something, it will, but I would look for the shortest, strongest male from stuff like the SK.
Not really looking for the drug traits.. more structure and growth with the male... my female line up is where the potency is at.. OGKB, dark horse GSC, Bruce banner #3, wifi, and garden glue.... looking for something to add some wait to the cookie cuts I have

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Starkiller wont better the structure or growth times. I would look for a nice landrace Afghani or something, but SK is just like the Skywalker OG with it structure, a floppy fucking nightmare. There are phenos that are better than others, but from my experience it wont add yield to any of those. It will most likely actually make the Banner, WiFi and Glue all small yielders and most likely not have much influence on the GSC and OGKB. Also, pay attention to the nodes on that male I got a dollar that says the nodes are as far or further apart than the cookies... I would try to avoid lankiness to any of those. Maybe look for some of those Black Kanahar x Kashmir.

All I am trying to say is, if you want to add weight to what you have, starkiller wont do it. It will make them funkier, but that genetic set is not full of vigor, just potency. I have been wrong before and very eaasily could be on this, but I have experience that leads me to this conclusion.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Starkiller wont better the structure or growth times. I would look for a nice landrace Afghani or something, but SK is just like the Skywalker OG with it structure, a floppy fucking nightmare. There are phenos that are better than others, but from my experience it wont add yield to any of those. It will most likely actually make the Banner, WiFi and Glue all small yielders and most likely not have much influence on the GSC and OGKB. Also, pay attention to the nodes on that male I got a dollar that says the nodes are as far or further apart than the cookies... I would try to avoid lankiness to any of those. Maybe look for some of those Black Kanahar x Kashmir.

All I am trying to say is, if you want to add weight to what you have, starkiller wont do it. It will make them funkier, but that genetic set is not full of vigor, just potency. I have been wrong before and very eaasily could be on this, but I have experience that leads me to this conclusion.
I appreciate the info man, the SK I'm currently working with has a better more stacked structure then GSC.. maybe your right though.. I'll keep you posted on my findings

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

They look better in veg... take a cut off of him and flip the big one. Every SK I have grown has 3x stretch. Second most I have ever seen after the red.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Shit I would us a kimbo male and then BX into your cuts if you want structural and yield improvements.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Y
They look better in veg... take a cut off of him and flip the big one. Every SK I have grown has 3x stretch. Second most I have ever seen after the red.
Ya I have clones of all of them including my cookies and cream... there getting flipped at the end of this month..

kushdaking

kushdaking

Shit I would us a kimbo male and then BX into your cuts if you want structural and yield improvements.
Kimbo and cornbread is what I was thinking I'm hoping to find a true pheno of the katsu bubba in the cornbread... but ya think the kimbo would add weight to a few cuts??

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

It will def beef up cookies, OGKB, and even the WiFi a little. Bubba has a tendancy to over power males, so I think you have a VERY good chance of finding a VERY Katsu pheno. We used a very nice Kimbo male a while back on Chemdog D, Banner 5 and Bubba. It def tamed the Chem and Banner, the super stinky phenos are far between in the F1s, but when you find one, fuck are they special.

kushdaking

kushdaking

It will def beef up cookies, OGKB, and even the WiFi a little. Bubba has a tendancy to over power males, so I think you have a VERY good chance of finding a VERY Katsu pheno. We used a very nice Kimbo male a while back on Chemdog D, Banner 5 and Bubba. It def tamed the Chem and Banner, the super stinky phenos are far between in the F1s, but when you find one, fuck are they special.
Hell ya man can't wait.. thanks for the knowledge

Top Bottom