Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Stores don't have any toilet paper/hand sanitizer/disinfectant products on there shelves. People are over-buying like we need to hunker down for months. We simply need to limit close social contact, raise personal hygiene/handwashing, and use common sense about travel.
The State of Washington is currently at stage 4 and considering WHEN to go to stage 5..
Stage 5 is Quarantine!!!!!!!!!

In case of state..or FEDERAL quarintine..NOTHING moves except the national guard!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The State of Washington is currently at stage 4 and considering WHEN to go to stage 5..
Stage 5 is Quarantine!!!!!!!!!

In case of state..or FEDERAL quarintine..NOTHING moves except the national guard!

I live in Michigan. Washington is considered the US epicenter. We are under an emergency order. No schools k-12 are open. All colleges are either on spring break or shifted to online courses. It's pre-emptive to prevent a huge medical calamity. There's also a confirmed case in my county.

I've limited my family to work and only out for things "as needed" like toilet paper! We found some yesterday ... after trying about 5 different stores

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I live in Michigan. Washington is considered the US epicenter. We are under an emergency order. No schools k-12 are open. All colleges are either on spring break or shifted to online courses. It's pre-emptive to prevent a huge medical calamity. There's also a confirmed case in my county.

I've limited my family to work and only out for things "as needed" like toilet paper! We found some yesterday ... after trying about 5 different stores
I grew up 10 miles from New Rochelle NY!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Some are predicting that unless we take measures to prevent spread, most if not all of the USA could look like Italy in 2-3 weeks.
We in the USA have become complacent, and think that we are invincible.. unfortunately we have been VERY wrong!
This thing circled the globe in under a month..thanks to technology, and travel.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just in from CNN..The WH is considering travel restrictions WITHIN the USA for those areas hardest hit.

I was watching our mailman of 25+ years delivering the mail ..NO GLOVES..Just think of how many mailboxes his hand touches daily! My mail has sat under the UVC bulb for 30 minutes each day prior to coming indoors for over 2 weeks..and I retrieve all mail/packages wearing gloves!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Calm down.........Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm,
Now take a deep breath,
Inhale, hold it, exhale.........
Now relax,
Smoke a joint,
And, relax,
Now everybody together..........
And again.........
We will get through this just like we do every “Flu” season.
Now everybody has to take this as a training lesson for when the big virus comes.
You no the one that killls within hours.
Look at Ebola and imagine if this was the situation we were in with that one.
This one is a “flu” disease that is treatable.
I believe there was only one individual that contracted Ebola and lived to tell the tell.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Unfortunately, you're wrong. It's not the flu. It's not even related to the flu virus. It's a different family of viruses all together.

This does not mean panic. It means pay attention to authorities and don't treat it lightly. Take the extra caution please! Someone's life could be at stake.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ebola was not as dangerous since the people that got it usually died fast enough to prevent total spread internationally

There is no need to panic, BUT most of that is on the part of those that thought this was a hoax of some sort.
People that thought about it a few weeks ago are not in panic.

The mortality rate of the seasonal flu is <.1% of those contracting it..this one is somewhere between 1-4%!!!!!!!
That's a radical departure.
Humans have also developed a natural immunity to the seasonal flu which keeps most of us out of Harm's way..NO ONE as any built up immunity to this and they are thinking that unlike the seasonal flu one can catch it successive times! There are 2 known strains..the Italian one is the real killer and who knows what we have circulating here.

Dbear180

Dbear180

When your ready to fight looters annnnd corona virus lol 🤣
20200314 140443

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

The ordinary flu doesnt make jack, jill, and Johnny buy every roll of tp, paper towel, butt wiped, and buy out every dry good in 4 seperate stores. Zero loaves of bread, nearly every store isle empty. And a 2hr wait in line.

You can either prep for it now, or be the one who begs for it since you sat on your ass thinking things are ok. You and my wife would be a perfect fit. She thinks it's a joke. I grew up in florida and dealt with hurricanes that knocks out power for 3 weeks. Prep or starve.

I dont starve, and refuse to beg.

basscaptain

basscaptain

what's wirid is i was telling the pups with a few more thing we could make it easy a month without town today......

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

what's wirid is i was telling the pups with a few more thing we could make it easy a month without town today......
I learned long ago to get my information from many sources. International sources as well. Only then can we make intelligent decisions without the "help" of politicians.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Ronald Reagan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom