Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

i'm going back nto town tomorrow and buy 10-20 bags of soil if I can...... 10 packs of diff seed/more and making sure everything that can hold gas is full....... I all ready have a lot of disial..... and all my tanks are full of propane......

I'll get anything else I can use and more dog food.... If TSC has chics still.... I'm going to get 10 of them @ 3$$ each also....... and a few bags of food for them..... and I'm kool out here

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I'm still pretty much doing same stuff I usually do.
The trip to the city today was boring.
Parts of it was ghost town.
It's Friday though, isn't that when the government does crazy stuff like make announcements.
Anywho, I gotta go check the garden.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ya we're doing a lot more than the news....

fuck that......

I did 6 months in county on state time...GO BS SOMEONE ELSE............................

I watch 1 guy get 3 eailer release in that time and can back each time....... do his time so they say and start over.....

There the one's that need to be in there.............................................>>>>>>>>>>>

they have No were to go.... no $$$... no nothing ...................... why put them on the streets..... Fuck all that bs.....
Yep, same here. Most of the people in jail here are already convicted and serving their sentences.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I ran mine for a yr and a half hoping the DA would move and understand I was just mad..........

Didn't happen.... It's all big $$$ Cal wants to kick eailer......... $$$$$$$$ for them coming in and out.......... there making milllions .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom