Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

And you have to be able to pay for your own lawyer and have them available or you get a district attorney. Who is not going to help us much. And really just works for the court.
I bought a couple lbs in the early 90’s shhhhh! -
Federal court appointed lawyer wanted me to plea bargain fir 10-15 years in federal prison ! Spend some coin on a good lawyer, never seen bars! 6 months in a halfway house ! And some probation blessed!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Do youuns remember the turning point for police departments?
It was a little ol bank robbery in Cali, cops got gunned down by a couple meth heads will semi autos.
After that they went all military on us and then the patriot act put icing on the cake for them.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It was a little ol bank robbery in Cali, cops got gunned down by a couple meth heads will semi autos.
After that they went all military on us and then the patriot act put icing on the cake for them.

New jersey had machine gun carrying “drug task forces” all the way back in the mid to late 80’s. I will always remember some friends got back from following phish around a while and when we went outside the apartment building to see them they were on the ground being stepped on with machine guns pointed at their heads for some supposed acid that was actually mescaline. Lol. No guns on them or in the van and they said they fully cooperated.

One of them was gang raped and killed in trenton prison a few months later.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

i do as a matter of fact! the freaks dressed our in body armour playing 'Heat' walking down the street! that was piss poor police work! they should have allowed them to escape and save lives. they would have been easy to pick up later at a safer location. yet another example of police not exercising battlefield awareness. the streets of LA is not the place to engage meth heads with automatic weapons. but it was a huge turning point for them and us...
same coin different side. i know a bank robber, dude is a straight nut job! he robbed a bunch of banks on the west coast, way back when. he was a junkie and he did for the quick money and get high etc. turns out he was pretty good at it and made a long run of it before getting caught of course and going to the bing. funny stories tho of both prison and bank robbery.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
New jersey had machine gun carrying “drug task forces” all the way back in the mid to late 80’s. I will always remember some friends got back from following phish around a while and when we went outside the apartment building to see them they were on the ground being stepped on with machine guns pointed at their heads for some supposed acid that was actually mescaline. Lol. No guns on them or in the van and they said they fully cooperated.

One of them was gang raped and killed in trenton prison a few months later.

Yeah they have the public convinced that everyone who does something other than alcohol for a head change is an animal to be hunted down and eliminated.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I talked to my cousin out in Hesperia CA.
He said it's nuts out there.
Here? Where I'm at, we had lunch at the local greasy spoon . Standing room only.
Life goes on ,depending on where your hunkered down.
where ALL the Meth heads are lol......it's bad every were but the HD is off the hook

it's not the meth heads there really anymore they have all went to IV and speed balls.... they live in tents right in your yards cops don't do shit about it.........

those cops and that system is 100% $$$$$$$$$$$$ fucking you can spend 100 grand in court easy.....I did......

Ina

Ina

ah I broke a fucking tooth this morning ... not my month,,,,,,,,,
O,that sucks!Тhis reminds me dentists also closed here except for emergency cases.Thanks God i just done with my dentist,right on time!
About the toilet paper there is plenty around here,i haven't seen shortage of toilet paper?! Bulgaria is like heaven,there is toilet paper everywhere in every shop:DMay be we can trade with America and get rich hahaha
But seriously I am not so sure about the water supplies with all that washing and cleaning......

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I talked to my cousin out in Hesperia CA.
He said it's nuts out there.
Here? Where I'm at, we had lunch at the local greasy spoon . Standing room only.
Life goes on ,depending on where your hunkered down.
Are you saying you ate at a restaurant filled with people or picked up take out food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom