Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm impatiently expecting a 10ml Graduated Scale Dropper direct from China & I'm not doing any of that crap, If I die I die.
☕
This has NOTHING to do with China goods. It has to do with the mail carriers, and pkg delivery people that touch every mailbox etc. on their routes, thus making it possible for the virus to spread, to paper and cardboard etc.

If you do die..can I have your seeds plz? 😷 😷 😷
Just kidding..seriously though..stay safe and well.

basscaptain

basscaptain

In case your electronics break down, how would you access the internet and know what to whored from the grocery store next?
there saying there's now a need to get high speed to everyone just so us guys in the woods can have the net also..... there talking free web service..............................YES................................................

Glassdub

Glassdub

This has NOTHING to do with China goods. It has to do with the mail carriers, and pkg delivery people that touch every mailbox etc. on their routes, thus making it possible for the virus to spread, to paper and cardboard etc.

Thus was/is true before/after flu, the world is dirty, wash your hands.
No but maybe the 3 rolls of Charmin I have that might soon be worth more.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I guess I'll see if the world is still running today.
I stayed home all day yesterday getting tile and linoleum down on our new floors.
Our governor said all unnecessary buisness close in 17 of 77 counties, ours is not one.
Regional Food Bank called yesterday and said we are considered grocery stores and can run. And we received a blessing from them as they told us we did not have to pay for our food deliveries untill further notice! Wow!
Last week we were down 30%, we'll see how it goes today.
On my way out the door to Wal-Mart to pick up load of food from them first.
Fun times!

Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Old school! Looks like the stuff I used to buy in high school lol

I seriously doubt he was kidding about the seeds...🤣😅🤣😂🤣

basscaptain

basscaptain

I guess I'll see if the world is still running today.
I stayed home all day yesterday getting tile and linoleum down on our new floors.
Our governor said all unnecessary buisness close in 17 of 77 counties, ours is not one.
Regional Food Bank called yesterday and said we are considered grocery stores and can run.
Last week we were down 30%, we'll see how it goes today.
On my way out the door to Wal-Mart to pick up load of food from them first.
Fun times!
Looks Great Sir... Nice JOB.........

stay safe out there today..................................................😇

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thus was/is true before/after flu, the world is dirty, wash your hands.
No but maybe the 3 rolls of Charmin I have that might soon be worth more.
I guess that you missed it...Conona19 ( I still like the original name..LOL) is more than ten times as deadly as a seasonal flu etc. It spreads faster and EASIER TOO! It is better to kill any possible chance of infection than to just think that we are safe. I feel for the mail carriers and delivery people.

I did notice that our alternate mail carrier drives now, (instead of walking) and wears some type of gloves while delivering the mail.
I never understood the UPS, FEDx, and mail carriers wearing those dumb shorts in the dead of winter. DUMB as DUMB can be.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i just read that one. when i first saw the headline i thought maybe it was a herd immunity party so to speak. which would make sense if everyone stayed in the same house for the incubacion, infection, recovery timeline. but just to beer pong and thumb your nose at da man is just stupid... i'm wondering how i'm gonna keep my shop open after 20 yrs, keep my team together, my people fed, lights on etc so a boot to the head strikes me as apprepro.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Was just thinking..If the upcoming spring/summer heat is supposed to kill this thing..Then Why TF is Southern Florida exploding with new cases??????????

Looks like more wishful thinking from the politicians!
I know there are four strains of corona responsible for the common cold - two are affected by warm weather and the other two aren't. Seems like this one has two strains. One version comes with gastrointestinal issues, which I thought all the early TP buying was about, the other one doesn't. It would be great if the warmer weather affects at least one of them, but as we're seeing it isn't looking like it...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Bricking up that hash, what’s your process?
As you know make sure your using sticky quality trim.When you pull your pucks drop them on a screen with card board undernieth to wick out some of the moisture then freeze the pucks, take them out one at a time and micro plane them into a pizza box(amazon, not an old pizza box lol). This allows the hash to dry quickly and it will preserve the terps of the strain. (Instead of just tasting like hash you can actually taste the strain) Should only take 2-3 days to dry depending on the humidity in your air. Ideally though if you got the money a harvest right freeze drier is the best option for drying hash. Then you can skip freezing and micro planing the pucks.
After drying I mixed the 45,70 and 90u, warmed it up a bit on a cable box and and pressed it in parchment paper with my hand.
If the hash crumbles and doesn’t stick together then you messed up somewhere ya either dried it out too much or the micro mold has attacked.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Buzzer777 do you ever press bubble hash with your dab press ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Rarely..I like smoking it too much.
My guy who makes live Resin for me doesn’t want to do it anymore mostly for the risk factor since it’s a semi open blast but he was able to do small batches for me. Most people with the big machines need a lot more material.
So I really need to switch to pressing and I want a press that has enough pressure to press bubble. Thanks why I was asking. I wish I could get a pure pressure pressbut it doesn’t make dollars or cents since I only want it for the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom