• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
@Dirtbag warned me but the bale of pro mix hp i opened recently seems to have many gnats. Never got them so much before.

I think its dependant on how it's moved/stored before we get it or if it never got hot enough when they mixed it.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Thanks for the warnings. There must be something I can do about bugs in soil.

basscaptain

basscaptain

it's on sale 2.50 a bag for 1 cft..... most the time I buy the 2cft bag but this is a deal....

buy it up this weekend..... sale over on the 24th...........

it's all i use now .................................

my store got a truck load in 1500 bags ...off to town today..........

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
My 2 cents.

I make fun. It's how I deal, with life in general. Life is hard, noticed? Gotta have fun or what's the point? Have fun, we're not getting out alive. It's called life.

History has shown us many other pandemics, yes? Millions dead. We're hopefully smarter and more prepared then we've ever been, yes? The idea here is to keep our healthcare system from being overwhelmed, okay?

We, humanity, need to stop the spread of this bug.

So let's plan for the future, PLANT THOSE SEEDS. This too shall pass and we'll only be stronger and even smarter.

There's some bad shit out there. Ebola is worse then any horror movie.

Yeah, we still have our share of neanderthal's who buy all the toilet paper because their head is full of tp but we have the best and brightest working on killing this shit.

Hang in there, could be worse...
I’m with you here. I’m proud of the majority of our country. I don’t know about other places, but it’s been really cool to watch everyone come together for a change. I think some good could come out of this imo.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Who’s the guy that microwaves the dirt?
I’m gonna have to check to see if the growstore is open still, or I will have to order a few more smart pots on amazon. Other then that I got enough supplies for three months of growing. I buy everything in bulk that doesn’t go bad. Cheaper that way.

I have heard of oven sterilization but not microwave.

But no soil i have used is heated or sterilized. Ocean forest os freah and he bags are even vented. And promix is simply mixed and baled.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

it's on sale 2.50 a bag for 1 cft..... most the time I buy the 2cft bag but this is a deal....

That stuff looks like it has nutes?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

THANK YOU.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Who’s the guy that microwaves the dirt?
I’m gonna have to check to see if the growstore is open still, or I will have to order a few more smart pots on amazon. Other then that I got enough supplies for three months of growing. I buy everything in bulk that doesn’t go bad. Cheaper that way.
Yes. Who is he? interesting

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Never have had any bugs out of promix for yrs now. Could be a local storage issue also. I make sure there isnt any holes or openings in the bale before buying.

Fresh shrink wrapped pallet. No holes in bag. And it was very dry. So i dont think it got infected here. But its possible.

basscaptain

basscaptain

That stuff looks like it has nutes?
I don't grow like you all....... meters and checking water ec.s and all that.....

this stuff needs a little help with food, I add to it and got it rolling good now.......

you can use it from day 1....... this run I have been adding food in veg also but this willl last 4 -6 weeks before you need to add to it.......... if you went to push it....

I'm running food from around 3 weeks after transplant........ seem to like cal mag with it......

hands down the best mix for me...................................

if you run OF/FF this is about the same but does hold water ....... now that I think about never mind you all don't need this stuff......................

Have a Great Weekend.......................
Peace Out......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom