Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I don't grow like you all....... meters and checking water ec.s and all that.....

this stuff needs a little help with food, I add to it and got it rolling good now.......

you can use it from day 1....... this run I have been adding food in veg also but this willl last 4 -6 weeks before you need to add to it.......... if you went to push it....

I'm running food from around 3 weeks after transplant........ seem to like cal mag with it......

hands down the best mix for me...................................

if you run OF/FF this is about the same but does hold water ....... now that I think about never mind you all don't need this stuff......................

Have a Great Weekend.......................
Peace Out......
FF soils have NO TIME RELEASE anything. But if it works for you..do carry on!

Now back to getting fat from being in self quarantine! LOL

IMG 20200321 063204 resized 20200321 063231925

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Where Did the virus come from?
Thoughts?
Me................they say #1 got it from eating bat shit..............I say bullshit!
Them fuckers been eatin bat shit for 100s of years.
Man made.....I say!
Got loose from a government lab!
Silent killer, need no guns, missiles, soldiers. Just an antidote.

overpopulation?
Made for population control?
Made to restructure our world, economy, life?
Or maybe just bat shit crazy?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Where Did the virus come from?
Thoughts?
Me................they say #1 got it from eating bat shit..............I say bullshit!
Them fuckers been eatin bat shit for 100s of years.
Man made.....I say!
Got loose from a government lab!
Silent killer, need no guns, missiles, soldiers. Just an antidote.

overpopulation?
Made for population control?
Made to restructure our world, economy, life?
Or maybe just bat shit crazy?
I got bat guano all over the place. Should I be concerned? lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ve got 2 boxes of N-95 masks left.
I’m donating 1 each to 2 nurses I no.
I gave one yesterday to a county police officer. If any you guys are sitting on any N-95 masks please consider donating them to folks on the front line of this cluster fuck!
They need them real bad ladies and gentlemen!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’ve got 2 boxes of N-95 masks left.
I’m donating 1 each to 2 nurses I no.
I gave one yesterday to a county police officer. If any you guys are sitting on any N-95 masks please consider donating them to folks on the front line of this cluster fuck!
They need them real bad ladies and gentlemen!!
I only have a few left over from the fires a few yrs ago. I did give 2 to my elderly neighbors, and while VERY sympathetic..I need them too. If I had boxes..I wouldn surely donate them to our hospitals but I don't. Had to put one on yesterday when I needed to go out , so that one is now trashed.

shaganja

shaganja

Gotta be careful with some budget soils, bugs, bugs, bugs. Soil gnats, soil gnats, soil gnats.
I've had bad experiences.
Especially if it was stored outside.
shit, not just budget. i bought miracle grow seedling soil. i couldnt get my usual. have to travel couple hours to get it. i paper toweled em. they popped. i put them in this soil, and nothing was happening. after day six i started toothpick digging. so delicate digging up seedlings. got my scope and found beans with little worms inside the seed shell eating the fuck outta the babies. they couldnt even get going....poor babies! out of three packs, two plants survived. miracle grow seedling soil. my dumbest move yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom