Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Across the street from my house. I wonder if this is good.
IMG 20200321 095842 1
IMG 20200321 095841

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Honestly, before these stay at home orders were issued (all not just stl) weren't we supposed to be smart & doing that on our own? I havent been going out except for needed stuff in week or 2, kinda thought that was common sense & that's what everybody was doing

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Honestly, before these stay at home orders were issued (all not just stl) weren't we supposed to be smart & doing that on our own? I havent been going out except for needed stuff in week or 2, kinda thought that was common sense & that's what everybody was doing
Mostly the younger generations (20-40) are not practicing social distancing around here in videos I seen of shopping centers and malls. Now they are upset and crying about the "stay at home" order that goes into affect at 5:00 pm today on social media.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

If it didn't mean I had a higher chance If getting it I would be hoping for a mass darwin award for all these idiots trying to kill us.

This is way closer to zombies than I realized, lots of mindless people desperate to kill me. It's almost like those zombie movies were metaphors or something.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
If it didn't mean I had a higher chance If getting it I would be hoping for a mass darwin award for all these idiots trying to kill us.

This is way closer to zombies than I realized, lots of mindless people desperate to kill me. It's almost like those zombie movies were metaphors or something.
Bingo... I just went out in public for the first time in a few days. Holy shit. It’s like something bad happens and everyone’s brain cells melt.

visajoe1

visajoe1

For those with an open mind and time (a lot of us?) scope this video out. Different theory about Corona Virus. This was filmed on 3/12/2020 at Health and Human Rights Summit in Tucson AZ. Credit to @A.Swift for original post of this video in different thread

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Mostly the younger generations (20-40) are not practicing social distancing around here in videos I seen of shopping centers and malls. Now they are upset and crying about the "stay at home" order that goes into affect at 5:00 pm today on social media.
I'm not even worried about myself, I have excellent immune system, but I could carry it & not be sick but pass it along so I'm extremely careful of contact, lot of santizing

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For those with an open mind and time (a lot of us?) scope this video out. Different theory about Corona Virus. This was filmed on 3/12/2020 at Health and Human Rights Summit in Tucson AZ. Credit to @A.Swift for original post of this video in different thread

Why when putting up unsubstantiated and uncredited you tube videos does the poster always say you have to have an open mind?

And this one is plugging a book. A book all alone in its “theory”

If I watch a vid about something true i am never told that. Lol. ;-)

What about the viruses before 1916? The flu has been mutating a long long time before electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom