Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Everyone is happy about how their dog can’t get the virus yet it will stay on my shoes for five days. It’s like no one realizes it can live on your pets fur balls lol
How the hell dis a cat get tested when there is people who can’t? What has this world come too!

basscaptain

basscaptain

I know the feeling Well!
didn't even know we had a chance of rain last night.... I have been watching the weather cause the last couple days all my gear has been outside..... well I didn't get the room changed around yesterday and the weather was so nice I left most everything I have going outside.... Solo cups and all......

got awaken to the thunderstorms and the tornado watch coming though here this morning...... ya life sucks right now,,,,,,,

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Everyone is happy about how their dog can’t get the virus yet it will stay on my shoes for five days. It’s like no one realizes it can live on your pets fur balls lol
How the hell dis a cat get tested when there is people who can’t? What has this world come too!

"How the hell dis a cat get tested when there is people who can’t? What has this world come too!"^^^..Haha!

Cat WTF

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Nature doesn't give a crap if mankind kills itself or not, it will still be around long after the rats have shit their nest.

you glossed over the main point. no the earth or nature does not care if we will kill ourselves, however it appears she does in fact care very much when our behaviour kills her. this has been known and documented for millenniums yet we consinity choose money and convenience over healthy lifestyle choices that would work in concert with earth. hell even our so called recycling is a complete farce! ask yourself why should we the consumer be asked to recycle a product we did not make nor profit off of? big plastics chose that path over glass and paper ware decades ago and now it's a green thing to carry my own bag? how about the grocery stores stop using fucking plastic? i have to ask for paper sacks? point being they picked profit or plastic if you will and now expect the consumer, the taxpayer, the government, and every county inmate to clean up their leftovers. now i'm stoned about 95% of my waking life, but not so stoned as to not see the failed logic in just this one example.
perhaps WW3 will be us against the planet?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
you glossed over the main point. no the earth or nature does not care if we will kill ourselves, however it appears she does in fact care very much when our behaviour kills her. this has been known and documented for millenniums yet we consinity choose money and convenience over healthy lifestyle choices that would work in concert with earth. hell even our so called recycling is a complete farce! ask yourself why should we the consumer be asked to recycle a product we did not make nor profit off of? big plastics chose that path over glass and paper ware decades ago and now it's a green thing to carry my own bag? how about the grocery stores stop using fucking plastic? i have to ask for paper sacks? point being they picked profit or plastic if you will and now expect the consumer, the taxpayer, the government, and every county inmate to clean up their leftovers. now i'm stoned about 95% of my waking life, but not so stoned as to not see the failed logic in just this one example.

literally the plot to the happening

Glassdub

Glassdub

Nature does not have a conscious or the ability to think. It reacts to environmental changes. (Sounds like the laws of physics, not politics). "For every action, there's an equal reaction" - climate change is an example of this playing out.

This 👆

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
literally the plot to the happening
right... scary! but check out this one if you hate sleep

Toxoplasmosis (Toxoplasma gondii)
here are some quick facts

This single-celled creature is perhaps the most famous of all host-manipulating parasites, perhaps because it operates close to home. It mainly infects rats and mice, in order to be eaten by a cat so that it can reproduce.

Between 30 and 60% of people are infected by T. gondii. But it's less clear that the parasite affects human behaviour. In 2006

Infected rats and mice lose their fear of the smell of cats, according to a 2007 study. Instead, they become attracted to a pheromone in the cats' urine. The animal becomes less likely to hide under the floorboards and more likely to sniff around its feline predators, putting the parasite on course for its ultimate destination: the cat's stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom