Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

This is my take on the conspiracy angle: it is extremely comforting to have a boogeyman or men. It’s more comforting than this being random or an act of nature as the boogeyman has a face and can be stopped, kind of like the way Christians ascribe every thing they don’t like to Satan and satans desire. The problem with grand conspiracies is the necessity for multi generational homogeneity, essentially it requires children to have the same ideals and standard as their parents with little room for deviation. After growing for so long, and popping so many seeds I would argue that the genetic diversity of cannabis plants mirrors us humans and that would make a multi generational conspiracy difficult if not impossible to achieve. Don’t get me wrong, conspiracies happen but the scope seems to be limited in number of participants and time and place, people tend to take advantage of any given situation they’re in and certainly the billionaires, oligarchs, and lawmakers are going to fuck this country in the butt without lube, but it’s not old george soros is in a back room with Elvis, the queen, and notorious big planning mankind’s end. Imo

I'm a preacher's kid. From MY perspective and others are certainly entitled to their own ... You nailed it. If anything, you didn't go far enough ...

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I'm not against the media portraying facts. I'm not even against using facts to influence. Sometimes we need to be influenced to do the right things.

I am against distortion of facts or lies to achieve an agenda. Which is what I think you're really against.

Bingo... From the few times I attempted to turn it on to get info, it seems MSNBC in particular has so much disdain for our President, that it has prevented them from reporting the news. AT ALL

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
don't think conspiracy as much as deception. deception is the manipulation of a real or perceived threat in order to meet ones goal and or objective. to slow or confuse the enemy, control and or monitor response times, define important actors, disrupt the chain of command and supplies. i could go on and on, but the point being the powers that be will always use any threat to their advantage plain and simple. virus real you bet, does six foot social distancing also help survance you bet !! wanna get rid of certain dogmas well throw a conflict at it and see what happens, chances are there people who already know what will happen in most any given set of circumstances.
i also don't think it takes a generational or inherited gene for weird world powers to continue. we simply mold people with morals that match our goals or can be easily manipulated to suit our goals and needs. happens all the time on so many levels... one hand washes the other. pun intended of coz..

basscaptain

basscaptain

Can we get some details? Where did the plnts run off too?
there were outside but I got lucky.... it's all cleaned up and they should make it........ the one's I just transplanted didn't like it but my bad...... today was going to be the last of the 70's here for a few days so I got to get this room back going today .....

that's why I was thinking they where ok outside last night.....

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
They actually said on the news if you are out of your house you "could" be fined or jailed!?
Shelter in Place or lockdown?

see this is the problem!! how does it help if me and my ppl marshall in place for weeks if my fellow citizens won't? one state is another isn't, here where we live it's city by city? ok carl thats a sound plan you have for a lockdown, wake me when the enemy is at the gates also. trump says don't panic, yet we're moving 70,000 ton floating hospitals around the coast line? hope to god we don't need them in some hot spot where we have troops?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I believe it happened. I believe their message they were trying to convey is true ... I don't know if they were actually out of ppe or if it was more to bring light on their situation and what would/could be happening next ...
I believe it happened and still is happening for sure. And its not just in New York, several places are in shortage of Medical ppe. A trashbag is better than nothing at all. Its not just the 1 video either, several other videos of medical workers pleading for ppe supplies from the government.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
what's wrong is a 24 hrs news cycle. cnn actually shows reruns from the same day to ensure you are filled with fear and bad news. even the script is the same. example remember 9-11 and how we got all patriotic about firefighters and cops, now we are doing that with doctors and nurses. soon they will sell those defaced flags with a stripe for hospital workers, which by the way is a violation of the flag code!! i dig how 6 figure doctors compare themselves as being in a war! hah mother fucker what grunt has a porche ? GTFO and do your fucking job!!
What surprises me is how many nurses can all be on break at the same time to take those stay at home meme’s...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Man made virus, bio seculevel 4 super lab is located in Wuhan China.
The origin of this virus comes from “ out door market” in Wuhan China.
From someone eating bar shit. Wich the Chinese have been doing for thousands of years.
This is a man made virus released apon the world by the Chinese government for population control in the overpopulated Chinese communist regime.
Leave it to a bunch of fuckin commies to totally fuck up the hole world.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
see this is the problem!! how does it help if me and my ppl marshall in place for weeks if my fellow citizens won't? one state is another isn't, here where we live it's city by city? ok carl thats a sound plan you have for a lockdown, wake me when the enemy is at the gates also. trump says don't panic, yet we're moving 70,000 ton floating hospitals around the coast line? hope to god we don't need them in some hot spot where we have troops?

Shit. I never saw the USNS comfort when I was deployed. They arent essential to the battlefield. Let them get their moneys worth.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I believe it happened and still is happening for sure. And its not just in New York, several places are in shortage of Medical ppe. A trashbag is better than nothing at all. Its not just the 1 video either, several other videos of medical workers pleading for ppe supplies from the government.

I agree ... I'm of the opinion that raising awareness of a dire situation isn't wrong ... as long as the facts really are true. (In this case they are)

Our federal government has the obligation to set a national minimum safety standard. Our state and local governments should be able to tighten those standards to meet the situation those areas currently have.

The patchwork approach we currently have is a huge part of the problem as this continues to spread ....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I agree ... I'm of the opinion that raising awareness of a dire situation isn't wrong ... as long as the facts really are true. (In this case they are)

Our federal government has the obligation to set a national minimum safety standard. Our state and local governments should be able to tighten those standards to meet the situation those areas currently have.

The patchwork approach we currently have is a huge part of the problem as this continues to spread ....
I believe that another HUGE part of the problem is that we Americans have always thought that we were invincible and the rest of the world was inferior in some way. This is part of the current attitude of some that can't begin to fathom that we are all in the same boat TOGETHER.

Reactions: Ina
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I posted that my doctor brother is calling out on facebook for ppe. And his nurse wife is in quarantine for helping a positive patient with no mask.

My sister is an ER nurse in a close-by county. She's on mandatory overtime because there are a lot of virus cases within the Ingham county area medical professionals. They are getting sick due to lack of PPE.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Man made virus, bio seculevel 4 super lab is located in Wuhan China.
The origin of this virus comes from “ out door market” in Wuhan China.
From someone eating bar shit. Wich the Chinese have been doing for thousands of years.
This is a man made virus released apon the world by the Chinese government for population control in the overpopulated Chinese communist regime.
Leave it to a bunch of fuckin commies to totally fuck up the hole world.

I posted a science article that proves it is not man made but zoologic.

Quite sciency but easy enough to get the gist.

Here it is again for the conspiracy theorists.

Killing the people on purpose serves no purpose for the rich and powerful. The money comes from us.

basscaptain

basscaptain

What surprises me is how many nurses can all be on break at the same time to take those stay at home meme’s...
there all from around here...LOL

the hospital around me were having Problems Paying there Bills.... so there was NO supply's here anyways..... And now since they were Not getting paid there's no place to go without Driving so there all Kicking it at home too......

I got a ER Doc setting at home Next door right now............................

Glassdub

Glassdub

I posted a science article that proves it is not man made but zoologic.

Quite sciency but easy enough to get the gist.

Here it is again for the conspiracy theorists.

Killing the people on purpose serves no purpose for the rich and powerful. The money comes from us.
I was ASSUMING that was a joke, otherwise I'm the butt of a do as I say not as I do joke. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom