Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan789

Dan789

they said for decades this was going to be an impact of climate change, just like all the other shit that's happening

It's not a conspiracy, it's nature trying to kill us because we're trying to kill her. Over populated city centers that exist because capitalism demands a centralized work force plus climate change=we're going to die and we're gonna deserve it.
Wait till all that shit long buried and frozen from the tundra, thaws out...

Dan789

Dan789

I believe it happened. I believe their message they were trying to convey is true ... I don't know if they were actually out of ppe or if it was more to bring light on their situation and what would/could be happening next ...
I know I wouldn’t take their job, for all the money in the world right now...Fuckin hero’s to do that shit every day...By comparison firefighters only go into a burning building on occasion...Cops only draw their weapons a few times during their entire careers, but healthcare workers... everyday.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I see only three real options here.
Option #1: The virus is a wargame. It was unleashed during the military games of 2019 or about there and if unleashed by the Chinese government it is meant to display the lack of production in western nations and let us die without their help. People who believe this point to the timing of the military games, the fact that weve been in an economic and geopolitical confrontation with china for decades and Chinas desire for expansion. People further claim, that when the data is released we will see that the majority of the casualties are within western nations males. The problems with this option is that it moves a lot of conjecture to support nationalism and make people dislike China even more. The President will likely use this scenario in implications to convince the public that he needs a second term, and violence against Chinese Americans will be horrific over the next four years. Also, there just is no evidence. It fits a narrative, but that is about it.

Option #2: The virus is a tool of the Illuminatti to engage in world population control and kill off all of the people that aren't deemed valuable as they can no longer provide to the economy due to age or illness. This massive global genocide will help the world get to sustainable numbers and the economy to be thriving beyond imagination as there will be much less weight holding it down from those who take and do not give. This theory will point to William Cooper and others as sources of prediction. The problem here is again, its used without evidence. So far we are hearing numerous stories of healthy people getting infected and dying, so either that is a sad byproduct to the virus or it just simply doesnt work that well. Next, beyond the multi-generational conspiracy problems that I outlined in my previous post this theory relies on people to keep secrets, and lots of people worldwide would have to be so callous that watching this suffering does nothing to their heartstrings or humanity, a reliance on the evil of people worlwide and ability to keep the same secret seems rather impossible.

Option #3: This is a virus. Like the Spanish flu history teaches us that these happen once every hundred years. We have yet to put logic to the virus, because it is without logic. We are witnessing a form of evolution that no one is safe from. If this theory is true, then we would see world leaders and celebrities falling ill (Boris Johnson, Price Andrew, Tom Hanks, Rand Paul, Idris Elba) and the wealthy should be running for cover (the closing of Las Vegas, the rush towards private islands and second homes). Under this theory human fuckups on the governmental and business aspects can make this problem much worse, the lack of proper protocols to stop the virus, the ability to move around the world rapidly, ill preparedness for protective measures, the fact that many have said were not ready for a Pandemic in America and we will see many pointless deaths due to our shitty privatized healthcare system and lack of leadership from above. So far, this option is what seems the most likely to me. It is also by far the most frightening as the other two have the boogeyman and an answer to this problem, option 3 doesnt really have an answer, yet.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Shit. I never saw the USNS comfort when I was deployed. They arent essential to the battlefield. Let them get their moneys worth.

where you were deployed and by the way they are kept at a pretty safe distance from ground fire etc. i got to spend two days on board one durning the gulf war. my point is just cause you can't see don't mean they aren't there. we wore little tabs on head gear and eq, that planes could see that i could rarely see unless they were straight bringing heat. but i get your point

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Option #1: The virus is a wargame. It was unleashed during the military games of 2019 or about there and if unleashed by the Chinese government it is meant to display the lack of production in western nations and let us die without their help. People who believe this point to the timing of the military games, the fact that weve been in an economic and geopolitical confrontation with china for decades and Chinas desire for expansion. People further claim, that when the data is released we will see that the majority of the casualties are within western nations males. The problems with this option is that it moves a lot of conjecture to support nationalism and make people dislike China even more. The President will likely use this scenario in implications to convince the public that he needs a second term, and violence against Chinese Americans will be horrific over the next four years. Also, there just is no evidence. It fits a narrative, but that is about it.

Option #2: The virus is a tool of the Illuminatti to engage in world population control and kill off all of the people that aren't deemed valuable as they can no longer provide to the economy due to age or illness. This massive global genocide will help the world get to sustainable numbers and the economy to be thriving beyond imagination as there will be much less weight holding it down from those who take and do not give. This theory will point to William Cooper and others as sources of prediction. The problem here is again, its used without evidence. So far we are hearing numerous stories of healthy people getting infected and dying, so either that is a sad byproduct to the virus or it just simply doesnt work that well. Next, beyond the multi-generational conspiracy problems that I outlined in my previous post this theory relies on people to keep secrets, and lots of people worldwide would have to be so callous that watching this suffering does nothing to their heartstrings or humanity, a reliance on the evil of people worlwide and ability to keep the same secret seems rather impossible.

Option #3: This is a virus. Like the Spanish flu history teaches us that these happen once every hundred years. We have yet to put logic to the virus, because it is without logic. We are witnessing a form of evolution that no one is safe from. If this theory is true, then we would see world leaders and celebrities falling ill (Boris Johnson, Price Andrew, Tom Hanks, Rand Paul, Idris Elba) and the wealthy should be running for cover (the closing of Las Vegas, the rush towards private islands and second homes). Under this theory human fuckups on the governmental and business aspects can make this problem much worse, the lack of proper protocols to stop the virus, the ability to move around the world rapidly, ill preparedness for protective measures, the fact that many have said were not ready for a Pandemic in America and we will see many pointless deaths due to our shitty privatized healthcare system and lack of leadership from above. So far, this option is what seems the most likely to me. It is also by far the most frightening as the other two have the boogeyman and an answer to this problem, option 3 doesnt really have an answer, yet.

all very well said !

Dan789

Dan789

Man made virus, bio seculevel 4 super lab is located in Wuhan China.
The origin of this virus comes from “ out door market” in Wuhan China.
From someone eating bar shit. Wich the Chinese have been doing for thousands of years.
This is a man made virus released apon the world by the Chinese government for population control in the overpopulated Chinese communist regime.
Leave it to a bunch of fuckin commies to totally fuck up the hole world.
Aren’t we all using bat guano...to grow MJ...?

there is essentially a never ending supply of dimwits in government that are helping this along by their missteps...but we’ve got to make up our own minds what to do, how to keep our families safe. The PPE problem is what it is, you can’t shit this stuff, but improvisation and the will to come up with something workable will happen, fingers crossed.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I know I wouldn’t take their job, for all the money in the world right now...Fuckin hero’s to do that shit every day...By comparison firefighters only go into a burning building on occasion...Cops only draw their weapons a few times during their entire careers, but healthcare workers... everyday.

i dunno i'm pretty broke right now and have already suffered a whole host of bad shit so i might be down ? 🤔

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

And if it’s option two it is safe to say that big tobacco and the fast food industry have been getting people ready for this virus for some time now😎

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I would choose #3, with a caveat about the "100 yrs". technology, easy travel, commerce etc. have made it much easier for diseases to infect other parts of the world, and at a much faster rate of speed than ever before.

I take exception to the "experts" saying things like:
masks won't help
We should get back to working by Easter. (Fauci said the virus makes the rules ..logical imo)
6 ft away is a safe distance (was 3 ft a few weeks ago)
etc.

They admittedly don't know enough about this virus to make any such prognostication. So as thinking people, we should do what we think is best to protect ourselves and loved ones.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

8399C102 52D7 4D97 9469 41C4B58F13A2

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

dude you're seriously asking the american people to think for themselves. we're the same society that spends more on pet food than baby food! people in low income areas still have TV's as big as the stars they see on theirs! they would sooner listen to a social media star on the gram then a doctor.

Dan789

Dan789

dude you're seriously asking the american people to think for themselves. we're the same society that spends more on pet food than baby food! people in low income areas still have TV's as big as the stars they see on theirs! they would sooner listen to a social media star on the gram then a doctor.
That’s the point of any exercise, figure what’s real, what’s right, act accordingly. We don’t know everything but can make sound judgements without some dimwit shouting out out orders about what not to do...When all the clowns crowding the airwaves have gotten a little too close, they’ll start falling like cord wood. Then it will be good if you have formulated some idea’s of your own, we’re all not sheep, start using that gray matter.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
That’s the point of any exercise, figure what’s real, what’s right, act accordingly. We don’t know everything but can make sound judgements without some dimwit shouting out out orders about what not to do...When all the clowns crowding the airwaves have gotten a little too close, they’ll start falling like cord wood. Then it will be good if you have formulated some idea’s of your own, we’re all not sheep, start using that gray matter.

i hope this was just poorly worded or poor usage of pronouns and not intended to be a direct response to me

Dan789

Dan789

i hope this was just poorly worded or poor usage of pronouns and not intended to be a direct response to me
Absolutely no shade, much respect for all members. The dimwit's I was addressing are on the national stage...and everything I said in for any/everyone as far as having some idea of what to do...

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

All of canada is on lockdown, essential businesses only. All lines and ques etc people are 6 feet apart. Limited people in stores, limited essential supplies. No pub gatherings. Interprovincial travel is restricted. Gov is paying us to stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom