Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

My dad just had a stroke yesterday, no one and I mean no one allowed in the ambulance or near the hospital! Telephone/video conversations only doctors included. Crazy on the plus side apparently there was NOT a ventilator shortage at this particular hospital- however since he is otherwise healthy they don’t want him to stay! Either home or therapy hospital. I think under normal circumstances they would keep him 4-5 days
im so sorry, mosh. imeso sorry. i hope he'll recover, 100%, truly.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Just about done with this one

I soaked all my stems and bowls last week
time to do them all again I'm sure. I got a couple bottles 91% rubbing alcohol and one in each bath in the house. I learned never use what's in the house so I buy my own stuff and keep it in the garage😉

I do smoke my share of joints

One of the perks of growing, not to mention I quit smoking 6 months ago after 43 yrs. This and vape salts worked for me.

Got a ton of work in the yard/garden but sitting on my butt today. Hey, it's Sunday.

As a plumber I'm considered essential. As a private business it's up to me, and of course client's needs. Gotta go shopping, need food and TP when I can find it but we've had another confirmed case. An employee at Albertson's. We've shopped there within the past 10 days-2 weeks.

Reading about San Diego, 20 miles South, LA and Orange County just 20 miles North and how hard they're being hit. I'm surrounded.

We could hunker down for maybe 2 weeks. I don't know, difficult to lose work $$$.

I'm gonna smoke another joint🤣

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

View attachment 955405
View attachment 955406time to do them all again I'm sure. I got a couple bottles 91% rubbing alcohol and one in each bath in the house. I learned never use what's in the house so I buy my own stuff and keep it in the garage😉

View attachment 955407
One of the perks of growing, not to mention I quit smoking 6 months ago after 43 yrs. This and vape salts worked for me.

Got a ton of work in the yard/garden but sitting on my butt today. Hey, it's Sunday.

As a plumber I'm considered essential. As a private business it's up to me, and of course client's needs. Gotta go shopping, need food and TP when I can find it but we've had another confirmed case. An employee at Albertson's. We've shopped there within the past 10 days-2 weeks.

Reading about San Diego, 20 miles South, LA and Orange County just 20 miles North and how hard they're being hit. I'm surrounded.

We could hunker down for maybe 2 weeks. I don't know, difficult to lose work $$$.

Since I've recently started growing again ive started smoking more joints, I like glass but ive missed just plain papers.

I continue to work, didnt hoard so trying to find basic cleaning supplies before I run out of what I have but ok on most food (hopefully I can get some bread I like soon but I'll make do with just about anything except for rye).

Most of my gardening done last night & night before, upkeep wont be bad for couple days

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 955405
View attachment 955406time to do them all again I'm sure. I got a couple bottles 91% rubbing alcohol and one in each bath in the house. I learned never use what's in the house so I buy my own stuff and keep it in the garage😉

View attachment 955407

Good luck man I’m in the same situation, I know it’s not easy to make a decisions and how stressful it can be. Stay safe! And the joints help a lot ! Lmao

545B059E 14C5 4C4A B805 32B518861C2C
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just got word my cousin is in the ICU on a ventilator with a positive test result for flu. Hes been improving. He works at a good sized post office.
Good that he is improving and continued success in fighting this thing.

THIS is getting to be some VERY scary shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom