• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
any of my tin foil hat wearing brethren catch this headline or hashtag thats trending now.
#FilmYourHospital
i did switch to Jiffy foil last week, however these pictures are real head scratchers for sure. of coz with out time stamps and what not they could have been shot at any time but again to what purpose? by the way to lighten the mood i'm on some Sour D live resin for breakfast !! shout out your morning smoke as well, see what everyone is getting down on during the crisis.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

any of my tin foil hat wearing brethren catch this headline or hashtag thats trending now.
#FilmYourHospital
i did switch to Jiffy foil last week, however these pictures are real head scratchers for sure. of coz with out time stamps and what not they could have been shot at any time but again to what purpose? by the way to lighten the mood i'm on some Sour D live resin for breakfast !! shout out your morning smoke as well, see what everyone is getting down on during the crisis.
Malawi x Panama Rosin..my wake and bake morning fav!
Good Morning Farm!

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
iracing or reruns ? they should let normal guys try out to run with the big dogs in Iracing if you ask me? did you see the Eboxing match with tyson and ali ? it was amazing and made me think of the endless ways we could use this technology to entertain ourselves. wanna see two afc teams in the SB, done? wanna gamble on on basketball, go make a all legends team and met me on the ecourt bitch!!
Iracing. never seen it before. Pretty neat.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
really never seen Iracing? go check that shit out brother https://www.iracing.com/
i don't do it myself as i'm too excessive as my wife and doctor say? so i worry about how much i would end up spending? during a long manic episode, i went overboard in the RC car scene racing dirt oval. hah fuck me and my wallet
Nope,never seen it before. I dont normally have time to watch tv, once in a while I will catch a piece of the local news before work. My son had it on yesterday when I got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom