Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Honestly, I like it in veg, still waiting for flower results, I'm used to multiple 1000w hids tho so I expect flower results to be not up to my standard
If you still have those HIDs around and you are able to cool things enough, throw it in there and smile at your results ....

Edit: Red/Blue Blurples aren't bad, just an imperfect "full spectrum." Even a warm white LED light bulb would provide better spectrum balance.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I bought a press a couple weeks ago... quarantine hit and now theres no bud to play with it lol... i think im gonna do a 3x5 and a shop press next
I can just walk down street for more lol, my own stuff wont be ready for harvest for couple weeks still

Sounds like you boys need to up your yields to last between harvests!
Buying is definitely to expensive to press.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

If you still have those HIDs around and you are able to cool things enough, throw it in there and smile at your results ....

Edit: Red/Blue Blurples aren't bad, just an imperfect "full spectrum." Even a warm white LED light bulb would provide better spectrum balance.
Hids were taken with everything else years ago, not enough power here to run them if I had them anyway. I'm sol where I'm at so making do with what I have to until I move

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I am absolutely ok with that.

I realize when you begin to run the number of cases against the number of people in the USA, statistics type of "odds" say we still have less than 1% chance of catching this. It's the hot pockets that skew those odds and make life dangerous.

I'm ok with staying home right now. If this wasn't going on, more days than not once I get home from work I stay home anyway. I prefer to make my stops on my way so I don't have to go out again.

Weekends can be different though ... I'm sure I would have gone some place by now if this wasn't going on.

Work - I'd be in Dallas this week.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Honestly, I like it in veg, still waiting for flower results, I'm used to multiple 1000w hids tho so I expect flower results to be not up to my standard

TBH I think that the pure blurple lights like that are great supplements in flower. I've already noticed a difference since adding one to the flower room, and a huge one for only dropping $40. For main spectrum I'll stick with 3k lm301b/h for flowering, obvs.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I like the hanging shelf idea...too scared to try it after my falling light trick, but I like it.
Those are just square knots through the eye screws, however I think I might replace that with yo-yo's so it's easier to move up and down. (Always unload shelf and move plants out of the way before moving up or down lol) I have collected a bunch and put them aside. I just haven't done it yet.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom