Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

People are afraid. Don't blame 'em. You? It's cool. We know. Sucks. Could be worse, could be raining.

Talk about it. What's ya think. It's good to get it off your chest. We're all here rooting for you/us. We love you man! Seriously, love ya.

Post...

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

3 yrs ago my wife caught some SARS flu and almost died. Freaked me the F out. 15 yrs ago I caught a flu that turned into an upper respiratory infection. Nasty. Could've killed me. May today.

I don't want this. Haven't left home in days and in no hurry to so. Maybe I can hide from this. Trying.😉

Be safe.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Things are jacked, hard to tell which way is up or down sometimes, too much from all directions. We need this outlet, been kinda empty feeling last few days here. We are all in this together whether we like it or not
That's one of the problems i find, we are all in this together....just looks like some have not recieved the news or just don't give a shit.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

That's one of the problems i find, we are all in this together....just looks like some have not recieved the news or just don't give a shit.

That will probably always be the case. Those of that are strong enough can only do our best to make up for the weakness of others, strength/hope/happiness/love/unity/etc starts within & shines outwards, sometimes it will reach out & move others to be better, sometimes they still walk blindly by. We can only stay strong within to weather the storm without & hope to be able to throw light into the darkness so others may find strength as well. I'm not speaking of any religion or political belief, just life in general as basic as I can make it

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

You guys are asleep trump just extended the lock-down till April 30th 😷

Wonder how many 30 day extensions we will have, projections for missouri/illinois are saying middle of may for max deaths per day to peak.
Heard rumor about doubling supposed $1200 we are getting

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You guys are asleep trump just extended the lock-down till April 30th 😷
He did that a few days ago, its not a lockdown, just stay at home orders unless you need to go to get groceries,gas,prescriptions filled,dr apt's.... You can also go for hikes, walk your pets but practice social distancing while you are out and about.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

He did that a few days ago, its not a lockdown, just stay at home orders unless you need to go to get groceries,gas,prescriptions filled,dr apt's.... You can also go for hikes, walk your pets but practice social distancing while you are out and about.

3 of my coworkers have been pulled over to be questioned about why they are out. That was at beginning of stay at home order here though. I'm staying home more but I still go do what's needed, I'm just careful because I'll be fine but I bring it home to asthma sufferer with not great immune system

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

3 of my coworkers have been pulled over to be questioned about why they are out. That was at beginning of stay at home order here though. I'm staying home more but I still go do what's needed, I'm just careful because I'll be fine but I bring it home to asthma sufferer with not great immune system
At least I can just go down the street for needed items that are not in stores lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom