Coughers Anonymous

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Ah man. I cough so damn much. Big bowls, small bowls, medium bowls. Some times I'll rip a tube, hold it in, start typing, then start coughing so my words would go like thsihdibf. Sometimes when i cough I'll cough a little song. Popeye the sailor man is one of my personal favorites.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

"If you ain't choking... you ain't smoking!!"

I found that my move from sea level to elevation killed my ability to take big rips. My favorite sea level bong I literally cannot even clear. I don't know if it is the atmospheric pressure, dry air, or old lungs. I was gonna get a volcano but there really is not substitute for a good binger! I guess I am gonna check out those filters, +rep for the recomendation!

P

PUS

im glad you guys are checking out the filters. once you have them you can just get carbon from the pet store. i change mine daily and its great because it functions as a superior ashcatcher too. bong water never changes color cause i change that daily also. all in all my lungs feel better! i dont notice a loss or taste or effect with bud or concentrates.

take care
tc

Top Bottom