Coughers Anonymous

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

My name is Darth Fader and I'm a cough-a-holic.

I have a love/hate relationship with bongs. I have a couple tubes, an 18" straight & a Wicked Sands Tiny Tube (mini) - beaker-bottom w/ a Luke Wilson 10-arm tree. ... but it's like ... Fuck - bongs just make me cough my fucking lungs out hard almost every goddamn time. Hard like - FUCK that hurts - throat is done, I'm done - which totally sucks. I don't get it, it wasn't always like this. I owned several original Graffix bongs in college in the 80's and I think I recall sorta figuring out at one point how to get past the cough & master the tube.

Do I need bong training or is this old age? Is the cough a panic reaction that can be controlled? Is it that I'm just to fucking lazy to crush ice cubes that don't fit? Should I give up and stick to pipes & vaping? :fighting0085:

S

StrikeitRich

when i smoke hash i really like to put a couple ice cubes in the chamber just to cool the smoke down..helps with the burnin feeling, but this cough thing well brother honestly id take smaller tokes and hold it in longer. Ull feel ur chest expand some and that is normal dont panic when u feel that its just the THC getting into the blood. lol. after that feeling subsides some... 5 seconds sometimes longer. More THC takes longer to absorbe. Then when the expansion feeling goes away u should exhale a whole lot less smoke as well.

Peace,
S i R

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i fear i will be there someday. i believe its an age thing. i used to do gravitys in a 5gallon sparklets bottle in the pool where you go under and come up with your head in the bottle and press down. cant even look at a gravity these days.still smokin tubes, i love me some glass, but the bigger ones kick me in thee booboo. i love my stone waffle/lw 10arm, its kinda thin but rocks for oil. smokin oil rips right now and i cough on every one... if it hurts too much to cough, yikes... no more wax...

Cort

Cort

Im stoned... I thought he was saying something about cougars... yum

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

when i smoke hash i really like to put a couple ice cubes in the chamber just to cool the smoke down..helps with the burnin feeling, but this cough thing well brother honestly id take smaller tokes and hold it in longer. Ull feel ur chest expand some and that is normal dont panic when u feel that its just the THC getting into the blood. lol. after that feeling subsides some... 5 seconds sometimes longer. More THC takes longer to absorbe. Then when the expansion feeling goes away u should exhale a whole lot less smoke as well.

Peace,
S i R

I think you're on to something bro. That might be it - holding it until the impulse passes. FYI, most thc is a sorbed right away & holding it doesn't do much but give you a head rush from lack of oxygen according to the Dr. On the NORML podcast. ... Not that I'm opposed.

i fear i will be there someday. i believe its an age thing. i used to do gravitys in a 5gallon sparklets bottle in the pool where you go under and come up with your head in the bottle and press down. cant even look at a gravity these days.still smokin tubes, i love me some glass, but the bigger ones kick me in thee booboo. i love my stone waffle/lw 10arm, its kinda thin but rocks for oil. smokin oil rips right now and i cough on every one... if it hurts too much to cough, yikes... no more wax...

Lol, we'll always have j's & old-man wizard pipes Dz!

ice cubes are you friend darth

No doubt V. I gotta find some damn ice cube trays that make smaller cubes. Or a crusher. Or a new BC2011 circ-to-circ! Lol

Im stoned... I thought he was saying something about cougars... yum

Hahahaha - ahh shit that was funny! Cougars Anonymous!!

E

EastCoastGrow

hahahahhah cougars anonymous i just laughed, but i know what you mean about coughing like a crackhead and it hurts and start sweating cause my hps right next to me is blasting as well, crazy shit but i know what you mean, gotta get a honeycomb perc

P

PUS

throw carbon filter on your bong imo. i dont rip tubes without one now. check em out on ALT.

phenotyper

phenotyper

How was the herb you're smoking grown. I cough a lot depending on this factor. If fact, when I did three rips of an early Bubba bug before work, I held it and never coughed. First organic run.

Other than that, smaller hits, cold water and crushed ice (maximize surface area).

S

SuperSk420

its the little bongs that make me die a grizzly death. Big bongs i find are alright as long as u cream the smoke slowly to start off with. Ice always helps so get urself a chong with an ice twist in it. If ur feeling dangerous we used to replace the water with vodka which has the potential to be pretty savage :D

SSK

S

StrikeitRich

I'm S i R, im a Sherlockaholic. LMFAO. to funny.

and that cougar comment.... Cort, ur the man.

Peace,
S i R

EDIT:

This girl doesnt look like much, but she has a diffuser in side her and u can fill her with water, and she is just so great in the garden.

Picture_0326.jpg
Picture_0315.jpg

Picture_0307.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah I almost always take huge choker bong hits

its how I like it - gets me more high when I cough - lol

my Zob showerhead hits so smooth you dont realize how big of a hit you took until its too late

S

StrikeitRich

Gotta luv those sneak attack hits.

Like the ones when uve been microphonin it and then realize it so u quick hit it out the park with everyone watching u turn all red and spiting everywhere. lol. I luv watching my buds do that shit.

Afterwards ur on a WHOLE nuther planet.

Fur sure.

Peace,
S i R

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

throw carbon filter on your bong imo. i dont rip tubes without one now. check em out on ALT.

Man, thx for turning me onto this, they have great reviews. Looks like both the 14mm and 18mm require an 18mm bowl. Definitely gonna pick up one of these once I figure out the sizing.

It's time for a (bong training) montage. Gotta que up that Rocky music. Don't wanna embarrass myself in front of the heads.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
montage

It's time for a (bong training) montage. Gotta que up that Rocky music. Don't wanna embarrass myself in front of the heads.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvNu8LoTo0[/YOUTUBE]

J

JAHGYDI

i love to cough off my bong rips thats how i know im high. i love my SG hits so smooth. gotta take a rip now.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sry, can't give any rep from my iPhone today it seems
- and with so many deserving. I had to report for jury duty in the same bldg as the Michael Jackson circus. The judge has been asking everyone if they think they can be fair and unbiased and I'm wondering how an answer like "I dunno, I'm pretty damn high, err ... medicated." would go over. Good thing he didn't give any orders to the the pool about drinking IPA's at lunch. ... Found a nice bar down the street. :-)

S

Stinkyguy4_20

man, thx for turning me onto this, they have great reviews. Looks like both the 14mm and 18mm require an 18mm bowl. Definitely gonna pick up one of these once i figure out the sizing.

It's time for a (bong training) montage. Gotta que up that rocky music. Don't wanna embarrass myself in front of the heads.

what site can i check theses filters out at?

Top Bottom