Could this be the end of prohibition....east meets west

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I know I am no moderator but it would be really nice to get this thread back on a positive track, and really back to the topic. Colorado now has 61% for legalization, New York and Rhode Island seem determined to decriminalize. I see this as a recipe to the end of prohibition. Do any of you agree?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

:D

I want to let somebody look at my peeder but my wife is gone.:(

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I know I am no moderator but it would be really nice to get this thread back on a positive track, and really back to the topic. Colorado now has 61% for legalization, New York and Rhode Island seem determined to decriminalize. I see this as a recipe to the end of prohibition. Do any of you agree?

yes...as with my feeble attempt at penile humor...o_O

thanks ..I needed a STFU in a nice way.

sorry for bitchin.

I will be out on this thread for sure. I'm not helping anybody learn anything

peace homies. no bad vibes Dirty...peace man. and Soser, and whoever else

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I can agree with that, ill stfu in a nice way also I had quotes and blah blah ready to post but honestly fuck it. I honestly cant say I dont totally agree with you on tons of shit you've posted here and in other threads. Theres no need to leave the thread you add alot of good stuff many of us would actually like to hear.My apologies for the insults, un called for. Ill edit my posts.

Ok now back on track.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I must apologize for the end of the world question as well. Thanks everyone for being super cool, I appreciate it and it shows to the fact that you are all great people with good character. Thanks again!

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok now on a serious note - you are correct lets get back to topic besides lets not get anyone banned - lets just say dwb & miss agree to disagree and leave it at that, hate to lose member's over the end of the world or a pot forum... but from my side of the country i don't see it close to the west coast. yes my state is starting a mmj program in early 2013 but as of now only two sights have been approved of the allowed 6 and its a big state but the gov say's he will not put a dispensary were the people don't want it. The thing is the people are not educated about the benefits of mmj - they seem to thing that mm sites would breed low lifes , crime etc and also it will be the strictest medical laws around. You will basically have to have a terminal condition or real close to it! and only 3 strains with no higher level of 10% thc - and anxiety won't cut it. Hell i am a heb c carrier and I will not even qualify and even if I did why would I want there 10% thc strains at insane prices i'm sure being this state is insane over priced on everything besides gas. Um but its ok for the gov to take the state plane to his kids baseball game and after being caught just apoligizes and says he will pay for the use out of his own pocket but his pocket is full of my tax money so really no sweat off his back. So I would lean to just letting the people do what they want in there own homes, after all we are talking about a plant that has caused zero death's ZERO..... I would love to pick up and move to another state that will legally allow me to grow the plant's that I truly have a passion for but things are not always that easy- wife has 25 year job that pay's for my kids college education and would be leaving family behind. I have to say that it is really frustrating that states like cali have been legally growing pot since 1995 and 16 years later i still can not. What ever happened to one nation under God with liberty and justice for all.....well my 2 cent anyways ....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thats what they make dogs and peanut butter for........omfg no way that was a joke joke joke......well sept for that one time I got curious.......

the question is did you make the dog do it or did you let the dog do it?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

its a step in the right direction for sure

Top Bottom