Could this be the end of prohibition....east meets west

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Well its better to have a grin on your face than a clinch in your hand I suppose. It was my analogy comparing your me myself and I end of the world plan. Zoom right over the head.......

Oh I got it...it was just kinda silly.

I haven't explained my "end of the world plan"....have I?

Try using the quote feature.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

LOL.......

I have 475 acres with 4 generations of family to back me up living right beside me. Just because I wouldn't share my last piece of bread with a loser that didn't plan... doesn't have ANYTHING to do with being a lone wolf. Is that where these stupid analogies are coming from?....lol...cause I would run a dumbass off?!?!......

You guys are FUNNY.

Feed who you want.

I will always feed ME and MINE first.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

LOL.......

I have 475 acres with 4 generations of family to back me up living right beside me. Just because I wouldn't share my last piece of bread with a loser that didn't plan... doesn't have ANYTHING to do with being a lone wolf. Is that where these stupid analogies are coming from?....lol...cause I would run a dumbass off?!?!......

You guys are FUNNY.

Feed who you want.

my neighbor is a huge conspiracy therorists and he is stocked to the gills on EVERYTHING! made me some sweet deals on a lot of "stuff" if it all went down today my family is ready .. if /when it does happen cash will be worthless and food, water and other basic things we take for granted will be worth more than cash.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

The only time those guys dont seem crazy is when shit happens. Then they go from weirdo to hero. You ever been camping and had somebody joke because you carry too much gear (usually a green pea)?.....But then want to use your "whatever" 2 days into the trip..because they "forgot" theirs?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Well congrats Mississip I dont have 4 generations of family too lean on, but glad you do. Youve got 447 more acres than me I guess you win? Not really sure where this is going?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Well congrats Mississip I dont have 4 generations of family too lean on, but glad you do. Youve got 447 more acres than me I guess you win? Not really sure where this is going?

Its going where I want it to.

I wanted You shut up about the stupid ass lone wolf....ummmm.....one dog pack bullshit ...:D You did.

So you are talking about something else. :rolleyes:

Go back and count how many questions I have asked you that you skated on. Theres one for ya!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

LOL.......

You guys are FUNNY.

Feed who you want.

i believe you said all you needed to say in that one phrase...... news flash the world is not ending anytime soon bro..... so you can drink some of that water you have stored and put the kool aid down now.....

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Why dont you quote me where I SAID the world is ENDING.....????

Put down the kool aid?....lol...

I know this may be challenging...but why dont you quote that "ONE PHRASE"...lol...lol..

or is that whole paragraph your attempt ? Do you know how to use a quote feature and how forums operate?

:rolleyes:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Why dont you quote me where I SAID the world is ENDING.....????

Put down the kool aid?....lol...

I know this may be challenging...but why dont you quote that "ONE PHRASE"...lol...lol..

or is that whole paragraph your attempt ? Do you know how to use a quote feature and how forums operate?

:rolleyes:
I do my best but I would have to say that I am not the best computer guy on a serious note and i really don't wanna fight with you bro.... just though cheese wolf pack insert was funny... If the world ends then the world ends ... like i stated before Itend to not worry about things I cant control , so no I don't have stock piled water and can goods ..... to each his own bro i'm glad your prepared - now i'm gonna talk about pot ....after all that is what this forum is ... peace soser ps i would rather die than have to eat canned veggie's anyway

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

If its not an issue to you then why the fuck do you argue so passionately about it. Its like call everyone a dumbass whos not as prepared as you, then turn around and say but dont call me crazy i dont think the world is really going to end.......I get your just cause a man is ready dosnt mean he thinks the world is ending.......but you wanna fight tooth and nail over it. So i dont really give a shit what your trying to say.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

WHAM....LOL....

Thank you.

Thats all it took to reduce you to name calling and insults.

I asked you to use the quote feature to back up your bullshit and THIS is what I get.

Its not my fault you cant use a computer bro.

Relax and ask somebody to help you. Then come back so we can have an intelligent conversation.

I am not gonna lower myself to cussing you homie. FWIW....you quoted "stupid ass loser idiots" as if I had said that. I didn't. Thats the bullshit I am trying to avoid by asking you to use the quote feature.

You really should get up to speed if you wanna have these types of conversations.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

If its not an issue to you then why the fuck do you argue so passionately about it. Its like call everyone a dumbass whos not as prepared as you, then turn around and say but dont call me crazy i dont think the world is really going to end.......I get your just cause a man is ready dosnt mean he thinks the world is ending.......but you wanna fight tooth and nail over it. So i dont really give a shit what your trying to say.

Damn you are hard headed.

Again...can you quote me on calling "everyone a dumbass".....???

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I do my best but I would have to say that I am not the best computer guy on a serious note and i really don't wanna fight with you bro.... just though cheese wolf pack insert was funny... If the world ends then the world ends ... like i stated before Itend to not worry about things I cant control , so no I don't have stock piled water and can goods ..... to each his own bro i'm glad your prepared - now i'm gonna talk about pot ....after all that is what this forum is ... peace soser ps i would rather die than have to eat canned veggie's anyway

peace bro!

Top Bottom