• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No what i mean is for how many nights did your flowering plants get more than the intended 12 hours?
if that was two weeks of veg schedule i would expect em all to reveg but theres no set science on how long it needs to reveg.its just strain specific.
its happened to me a good few times were the timer failed and i didnt notice for a couple of days.
About two weeks but it was only 1 light out of 5. Pics coming tonight . The whites look the best with decent size buds

H

happy b

About two weeks but it was only 1 light out of 5. Pics coming tonight . The whites look the best with decent size buds
One light would be enough to reveg everything.the light from a birthday candle would probably be nough over two weeks.at very best theyl stop blooming for a few weeks then continue as normal.thats what the best case scenario is

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
8 light mlc's dont have an auto option fwiw. lol.
Something happening with the 8 light mlc or somewhere in the electrical box. check out the electrical thread I think I explained it there lol.
After it crashed my only choice was to run lights on 120 with a timer per light. I was checking the but apparently I did not check he kne that stayed on

grayarea

grayarea

didn't see that thread. i need to catch up. its hard to adjust electrical in the middle of a grow.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
didn't see that thread. i need to catch up. its hard to adjust electrical in the middle of a grow.
Here is the problem,
Ok got a problem guys, I hooked up my 8 light controller cap brand with 120 relay for timer. I hooked the box up to its own 50 amp breaker everything was running great for 4 days. Today I got to the grow and the lights are off and some fans that are on a 120 breaker were off as well. So I plug the relay into a working outlet and no lights come on all balasy flashing red. But here's where I'm stumped I plugged the relay in then everything on the 120 outlet that wasn't working comes on???? Then I unplug all lights from the box plugged the relay back in and the fans from 120 outlet do not runback on until I plug in a light to the box??????Totally confused
But it is no longer back loopy g I just have no power to the mlc??

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
:cry: Here is done pics

grayarea

grayarea

ouch. at least it wasn't all chem. i bought a 2nd controller when mine broke , pretty sure it ended up being something in the electrical box.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
ouch. at least it wasn't all chem. i bought a 2nd controller when mine broke , pretty sure it ended up being something in the electrical box.
I had another one tried and same thing no power. Got my next round started ack at home so I'm less worried about what i may end up with but we will see.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Small buds but the kief is still packing on? And they seem to be fattening up again. The giesel and c4 willbe made into hash since there is almost no bud on them just kiefed leaves

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Gotta say room looking pretty good for what these bitches have been through.
First up ghost og

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bump^^^^ that sk1 is off the chain!! If I can get her to grow like this all the time .... When done I will revert to full veg for clones.
See what happens very old clone I've never seen her this vigor

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Bump^^^^ that sk1 is off the chain!! If I can get her to grow like this all the time .... When done I will revert to full veg for clones.
See what happens very old clone I've never seen her this vigor
Hows that next batch going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom