GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Breakfast! Who doesn't love crema?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol..that's cool I can see you with coffee in one had and big fatty in the other...plants look good...
You know it! Two cups in the morning 1 in the evening if I'm home. I ordered coffee from Sump in st. Louis for Xmas, there sourcing is second to none! So most mornings it's puff sippuff sip puff sip, two hours go by and I have to stop to eat lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I could use a cup now lol my regular job is boring. Herb is looking mighty fine.
Hey thanks brother, the dud is very concerning though, had a nightmare about them lol woke up had to go Che k on the grow.
I'm still holding the gsc cheese and kens granddaddy purple clones, there it dudded but from the same guy and there's something wierd about them like really tight node spacing that is not normal. Then I got that guy in the dud thread telling me if the plants touch it passes on lmao and I only hope that's not true

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Really sucks about your dud issue, I have been keeping a close eye on all the info from different gardeners and its got me worried. I will straight up freak the fuck out if I know I'm doing everything right, putting the work in and still getting shit plants. Your healthy plants look like there doing what they are supposed to at least.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Really sucks about your dud issue, I have been keeping a close eye on all the info from different gardeners and its got me worried. I will straight up freak the fuck out if I know I'm doing everything right, putting the work in and still getting shit plants. Your healthy plants look like there doing what they are supposed to at least.
Ya and the infected came from my friend in the Mit! Most of my stuff is backed up but it's the worry of what if that worries me. I don't gave time to waist on duds right now.So Ive culled anything dud looking except for that cheese and gdp. I will post some picks of there not normal growth

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Fuck I'm in the mit. I haven't really taken many cuts in a few years. My elites have been here problem free for quite awhile now ,no duds yet. Fingers crossed .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fuck I'm in the mit. I haven't really taken many cuts in a few years. My elites have been here problem free for quite awhile now ,no duds yet. Fingers crossed .
Well your good to go then. Just don't bring any new stuff in.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Had to load up on some new girls till I figure out what's dudded and what's not.
On deck now we have
Gg#4
Bruce banner #3 cup winner cut
Bruce banner #5
Scott's og
Two phenos of Gilz Nils "the white x Georgia pine"
And two phenos of Durban poison
I thought there was another oh to buy maybe not lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@juiceyjay Which one the light malfunction room?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Na the one with gsc and cheese that had a few duds
Fllushing those now. Very frustrating but there only about 10-15-% of the harvest. Crazy how one each can dude and the rest of the plant is healthy. I will take some pics when lights off

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Cool can't wait to see them all frosted up and fat. The room looked great 3 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom