Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
sup with all the concrete blocks ?
Got them a couple years ago when I had a fish room

Still debating where to put the t5 veg lights so all parties"me and my wife's" are happy so I put them on the blocks for now.
Was thinking about getting some racks from Home Depot so I can stack the t5's

grayarea

grayarea

you cant use the cool trays with the racks though lol. height looks ok with the blocks.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cut clones from the fridge last sat. July 2nd, was getting a little impatient because the clones were in the fridge almost 3 weeks:) it's a dangerous game but I play it well and this song helps

Soaked 24 hours in hygrozyme

Little ones came back to life
yup :smoking:

I like to use the buddy system here to make sure no leaves are touching the rock wool, prevents mold and rot.

Those green stems though, roots in no time:love1:

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I've left clones in bags for 3 weeks a few times now, matter of fact I found one in there the other day with 5/10/16 wrote on it and if anything it rooted better then the rest lol.

Such an amazing plant...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've left clones in bags for 3 weeks a few times now, matter of fact I found one in there the other day with 5/10/16 wrote on it and if anything it rooted better then the rest lol.

Such an amazing plant...
It actually lines everything up perfectly, those 2-3 weeks in the fridge are crucial for me to have the right amount of plants at the right size and time. Would be far to overgrown if not.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No just my own, so I cut them on day 2 or3 of bloom each room supplies its own cuts.
So after 2-3 weeks in the fridge takes 2 weeks to root so there going into cups day 30ish and I want them to stay in those cups until about 10 days till chop, pot them up then I can chop clean room and the next round is in.

grayarea

grayarea

I was getting a bit worried as condensation was developing in the bags of clones, I'm not sure if the moisture was from the fridge or if it was coming out of the clones.

fridge might be broken or its from the clones and normal depending on which person you talk to. i know you only get condensation if you use a heat pad with clones and domes in some rooms.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
fridge might be broken or its from the clones and normal depending on which person you talk to. i know you only get condensation if you use a heat pad with clones and domes in some rooms.
Fridge is pretty new works well but I get the refillable 2 gallon water jug refills from King soopers like this
and 1 was leaking in the fridge lol dripping into the drawer with clones inside:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom