• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
changing the name to petski1 ends so many fights. lol. what is the i95 ?
LoL everytime I mention skunk #1 everyone's ears perk up then I say the sweet cat piss hazy pheno and I get thrown the stank eye. So I renamed it petsk1 pronounced petski after our buddy petfish. That guy hooked me up with so many flame ass strains that are still around today.
I95= (triangle kush x legends og x stardawg)

grayarea

grayarea

i dont think it ever works in the kush line. the skunk#1 and g13 game are pretty similar.

skunk seeds bear seeds dog seeds same stupid game imo. ruins part of life to steal from the other group. its a good trick if you do right but it always excludes.

g13 game implodes the names which means cleaner results at the end and less confusion.

re naming it after an Internet name who got it from an Internet name is kinda Indian.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Day 4 of flower, I really hit them hard with the decision for 2 days of flower. Almost over did it but they are getting back to normal now.
IMG 2072
IMG 2073

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
And here's what made it in my first seed adventure , lost probably 60-70% lol:smoking:
Will do better next round. And a re vegged manderine cook and some fresh strong roots . Be well my friends!

IMG 2074
IMG 2075
IMG 2076
jipp

jipp

And here's what made it in my first seed adventure , lost probably 60-70% lol:smoking:
Will do better next round. And a re vegged manderine cook and some fresh strong roots . Be well my friends!

you remember getting yelled at for asking about the bag thing. laughs. i found if you blow co2 into it, then pull it down onto the top of the cup.. the seedlings do much better when tehy break ground.. or maybe its in my head. laughs.

in a desert environment at least.

rock on.
chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom