Council Of Bro Science,spaceballs Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

This is only my second time rooting her but she seems average. Thicker cuts always take longer to root for me. Stress will slow them down as well.
Ok, i think that was it. They were thicker than i usually take and im sure moving them added some stress.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks MMG! I have to go super sterile on the clones this round after getting clones back from a friend. Nasty bacteria infections. You will take a cutting and 3-4 days later every single clone is being eaten alive from where you took the cut and it will literally go all the way up the stem.:speechless:

Uggggghhhhhh.

Clone stories make me happy I don’t allow outside cuttings. I know they are manageable.

But uggggghhhhh ;-)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Its like the crazy hot chick with the good sex. Just gotta make sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Well until she steals all your shit, smashes out your windows, sleeps with a few friends...where was i going with this again?
Exactly you have to be prepaired.
Here’s the clones when I got them. This shit will wreck your whole world. That hole will go all the way up till dead. And if she’s strong enough to fight and make it to bloom this disease will crash your plants right about the time ya flush. Like a flip of the switch.
782EC7D5 6E38 4FFE 9628 4B3AB67A517D

The gnome tells me circumstances don’t matter lol

incogneato

incogneato

Exactly you have to be prepaired.
Here’s the clones when I got them. This shit will wreck your whole world. That hole will go all the way up till dead. And if she’s strong enough to fight and make it to bloom this disease will crash your plants right about the time ya flush. Like a flip of the switch.View attachment 765690
The gnome tells me circumstances don’t matter lol
So it will root and carry out its cycle but still be sick? Good to know. Just started getting clones with this gg4 so its good to know what to look for.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So it will root and carry out its cycle but still be sick? Good to know. Just started getting clones with this gg4 so its good to know what to look for.
Yes the outside of the stem will root while the center is being stem alive. Then a lot of times they will dampen off from the stress of potting them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom