Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here you go god...weird to say
fusarium_1.jpg
What exactly are you trying to say? :) I think it would be weird to say if I didn’t know how to fix it. It doesn’t matter what another grower passes on to me I will beat it because I’ll never give up.

Organikz

Organikz

What exactly are you trying to say? :) I think it would be weird to say if I didn’t know how to fix it. It doesn’t matter when another grower passes on to me I will best it because I’ll never give up.
Nah it's weird to call someone god. I would get it out of my g room honestly. That's a pathogen. It can affect mammals.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
After you kill it then it’s time for regalia bio fungicide. This shit Works fantastic yet it’s pricey. And I’ll prime at 30 ml per g then water at 60ml per g. :opps: But your plants immunity will sky rocket.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Don’t you dare start that copy paste crap in here :love1:
Biological warfare my friend

"Mass casualties occurred in the Soviet Unionin the 1930s and 1940s when Fusarium-contaminated wheat flour was baked into bread, causing alimentary toxic aleukia with a 60% mortality rate. Symptoms began with abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and prostration, and within days, fever, chills, myalgias and bone marrow depression with granulocytopenia and secondary sepsisoccurred. Further symptoms included pharyngeal or laryngeal ulceration and diffuse bleeding into the skin (petechiae and ecchymoses), melena, bloody diarrhea, hematuria, hematemesis, epistaxis, vaginal bleeding, pancytopenia and gastrointestinalulceration. Fusarium sporotrichoidescontamination was found in affected grain in 1932, spurring research for medical purposes and for use in biological warfare. The active ingredient was found to be trichothecene T-2 mycotoxin, and it was produced in quantity and weaponized prior to the passage of the Biological Weapons Convention in 1972. The Soviets were accused of using the agent, dubbed "yellow rain", to cause 6,300 deaths in Laos, Kampuchea, and Afghanistan between 1975 and 1981.[8][9] The "biological warfare agent" was later purported to be merely bee feces,[10][11] but the issue remains disputed"

Srenots

Srenots

Exactly you have to be prepaired.
Here’s the clones when I got them. This shit will wreck your whole world. That hole will go all the way up till dead. And if she’s strong enough to fight and make it to bloom this disease will crash your plants right about the time ya flush. Like a flip of the switch.View attachment 765690
The gnome tells me circumstances don’t matter lol
is that from using dirty scissors er sum sht? not looking good fer sure....never saw that be4...good to learn sht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom