Council Of Bro Science,spaceballs Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

Here's a few more pics,only things I'm changing are the tanks and maybe the 1 manifold that stirs the tanks.new tanks should be here today says tracking.
IMG 20180314 153640930 HDR
IMG 20180314 153619024
IMG 20180314 153630022
IMG 20180314 153613342

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here's a few more pics,only things I'm changing are the tanks and maybe the 1 manifold that stirs the tanks.new tanks should be here today says tracking.
View attachment 785303 View attachment 785304 View attachment 785305 View attachment 785306
Wow that is sweet! My shit is super ghetto in comparison.
So your using two tanks, what is the purpose of that? And what brand resivours did you go with?
How many manifolds can that pump do at once? I got a cheap sure flow RV pump and can only push through 2 manifolds. So I use the silinoids as well.

sixstring

sixstring

Wow that is sweet! My shit is super ghetto in comparison.
So your using two tanks, what is the purpose of that? And what brand resivours did you go with?
How many manifolds can that pump do at once? I got a cheap sure flow RV pump and can only push through 2 manifolds. So I use the silinoids as well.

the 2 tank deal is a few things,its twice the capacity and it allows me to do water only sets on organic soils and also flush stuff thats finishing.plus my ro and dehuy will be filling a tank at all times separate from the tank with nutes mixed. as far as the pump im pretty sure it would run every manifold in the room at once ,you might need a lil longer run time but this pump is almost too much power for my lil setup (10 bubblers)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
the 2 tank deal is a few things,its twice the capacity and it allows me to do water only sets on organic soils and also flush stuff thats finishing.plus my ro and dehuy will be filling a tank at all times separate from the tank with nutes mixed. as far as the pump im pretty sure it would run every manifold in the room at once ,you might need a lil longer run time but this pump is almost too much power for my lil setup (10 bubblers)
im going to wait till I upgrade my resivours before I ungrade to a pump like yours. I run these surflows that are self primed. They work I’ve been running them over a year now. Just a bit on the ghetto side lol.no point in trying to tap into the bottom of these barrels because like you said they will leak and mine are old as fuck already.
B4CD7317 2BF2 4CBA 91ED 8FCB274D55F4

sixstring

sixstring

im going to wait till I upgrade my resivours before I ungrade to a pump like yours. I run these surflows that are self primed. They work I’ve been running them over a year now. Just a bit on the ghetto side lol.no point in trying to tap into the bottom of these barrels because like you said they will leak and mine are old as fuck already.View attachment 786101
I thought about using a pump like that but then decide on this type for the extra flow for stirring tanks and also being able to use a hose to water while other zones are running or even by itself.kinda went Overkill after using a shitty pump in my old shop.that lil fuckwt took a good 10 minutes to water 7 and 10 gallon pots,I want it to be done in 2 to 5 minutes.im thinking this thing will do the whole room or 80 lines at once in under 8 minutes maybe 5.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I thought about using a pump like that but then decide on this type for the extra flow for stirring tanks and also being able to use a hose to water while other zones are running or even by itself.kinda went Overkill after using a shitty pump in my old shop.that lil fuckwt took a good 10 minutes to water 7 and 10 gallon pots,I want it to be done in 2 to 5 minutes.im thinking this thing will do the whole room or 80 lines at once in under 8 minutes maybe 5.
Ya this little pump does 16 lines (2 manifolds) pretty well. I run 2 gallon smart pots of coco so the y get water 3-4 times a day. Would be nice if it would push through 4 manifolds so I wouldn’t have to use the sprinkler system silinoids and controller and pump start relay lol. I went with 1/2 pump which I’m sure if I would have got the 3/4 with more gpm I would be golden. Not going to invest anymore cash till I do I right like your setup is.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
im going to wait till I upgrade my resivours before I ungrade to a pump like yours. I run these surflows that are self primed. They work I’ve been running them over a year now. Just a bit on the ghetto side lol.no point in trying to tap into the bottom of these barrels because like you said they will leak and mine are old as fuck already.View attachment 786101
And man I watered each room twice a day for a long time before I got this system setup. 4 times a day I was down there watering lol. What a pain in the ass!

incogneato

incogneato

Are you growing in coco? Feeding once a day is no problem.i mix nutes fresh everyday unless I’m leaving for a couple days or something. You could definitely setup a siystem like mine for under 200
Yea, right now i do feed once a day but im in 3 gal smart pots. I mix every day fresh too. Im gonna drop down to one gal hard pots and do an autofeed for my next run though. Later in flower i try to give em 2 feeds a day if they start gettig a little dry.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea, right now i do feed once a day but im in 3 gal smart pots. I mix every day fresh too. Im gonna drop down to one gal hard pots and do an autofeed for my next run though. Later in flower i try to give em 2 feeds a day if they start gettig a little dry.
For best results coco should be fed at the same time everyday like clock work. Train them to puss and shot at the same time like the military lol.That’s why I like the automated system, get the food mixed up and I don’t have to worry about watering or the pots drying out.

incogneato

incogneato

For best results coco should be fed at the same time everyday like clock work. Train them to puss and shot at the same time like the military lol.That’s why I like the automated system, get the food mixed up and I don’t have to worry about watering or the pots drying out.
It took me a minute to get that down but i feed within 30 min of the same time every day now. Its not hard for me now because i have 3' of clearance under my canopy :cry: but it will be harder next run with more plants and way smaller too. Im considering 16 in a 4x4 with a short veg. Thats when this autofeed will become a necessity.

incogneato

incogneato

Do you run that Co2 setup with a controller or just a timer? I might grab one of those and run it the same for a run or two. I dont feel like sealing my room but i dont mind being a litte wasteful with the Co2 if it makes a difference.

stiffneck

stiffneck

View attachment 786481 They are taking off now. I will cut clones in s few days then I will flip a week after that.

It's about to get Sexy in there....

Do you run that Co2 setup with a controller or just a timer? I might grab one of those and run it the same for a run or two. I dont feel like sealing my room but i dont mind being a litte wasteful with the Co2 if it makes a difference.

Years ago it seems I had a co2 set up with a timer and shit... if I remember correctly I was really really surprised at how much the plants loved it. Can't recall why I stopped using it? Drugs most likely....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just a timer, lights on the co2 is on. It’s very waistful but it’s worth it imo. Each room goes through a 20lb tank in 3 days. I can’t run anything eat because it would be to hot the second the exhaust went off.
Some say there tanks cost 20+ bucks to refil a tank but out here it’s 6.99 at the grow store. I have 8 tanks so it’s fun to take them to the grow store for refill. It’s a workout too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom