Council Of Bro Science,spaceballs Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Just a timer, lights on the co2 is on. It’s very waistful but it’s worth it imo. Each room goes through a 20lb tank in 3 days. I can’t run anything eat because it would be to hot the second the exhaust went off.
Some say there tanks cost 20+ bucks to refil a tank but out here it’s 6.99 at the grow store. I have 8 tanks so it’s fun to take them to the grow store for refill. It’s a workout too lol
Thanks, seems like i could probably get at least a week of a tank in my lil 8x4x8.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
4DEFCAD7 6CA2 432A BEDB BA3BF9110CD5
127D70A3 6859 4138 BC8E 25D01925501C
Loving this canopy right now!

incogneato

incogneato

Been doing some reading on co2 supplimentation, wouldn't it be more effective to raise that co2 rain system up some? Co2 is heavier than air so if you had it just above the canopy it would rain down over the plants.. Also saw it recommended to have a small fan down low blowing it back upward. Not claiming to know anything, just passing along what i read.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Been doing some reading on co2 supplimentation, wouldn't it be more effective to raise that co2 rain system up some? Co2 is heavier than air so if you had it just above the canopy it would rain down over the plants.. Also saw it recommended to have a small fan down low blowing it back upward. Not claiming to know anything, just passing along what i read.

You've got air constantly moving around in your room. Right? You do have fans in there?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
9EEA92E2 1DB9 47E0 A807 F827F3F6202A
No book science allowed bro... lmao
But I will put the top layer of net on soon then we will put the tube ontop of there.:D You can try using yo-yos to hold it up above but I’m to lazy to do that and would be a pain in the ass.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Seems to me the fan would negate the whole heavier than air concept. And without the fan the natural heat rising updraft may do the same. It would be cool to have colored co2 so we could observe how it behaves.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Seems to me the fan would negate the whole heavier than air concept. And without the fan the natural heat rising updraft may do the same. It would be cool to have colored co2 so we could observe how it behaves.
That’s why I go with bro science. :D The canopy I’m growing will act as a plat form to catch the co2 for extra consumption. If the tubing is to high the fans will blow it off the canopy before it can be consumed. So keep oscalating fans high and plants low. The denser the forest the better. I have a 12 inch out running constantly so the plants need to catch the co2. I learn this tech from my broski :Dmay he R.I.P.

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 787280 No book science allowed bro... lmao
But I will put the top layer of net on soon then we will put the tube ontop of there.:D You can try using yo-yos to hold it up above but I’m to lazy to do that and would be a pain in the ass.
Wtf is a book? This here is interwebz knowledge at its finest, aka "bro science" Makes sense on the net placement though.
I agree on the colored co2, it would be a nice tool. Im assuming if the air is lighter, then the updraft wouldnt lift the heavier co2? Just seemed to make sense that if the co2 is heavier then the fan would blow it from below the canopy and the canopy fans would blow it down slightly so it would almost be like a little recirculation system. How's that for some bro science? Total speculation on my part :cry:
That’s why I go with bro science. :D The canopy I’m growing will act as a plat form to catch the co2 for extra consumption. If the tubing is to high the fans will blow it off the canopy before it can be consumed. So keep oscalating fans high and plants low. The denser the forest the better. I have a 12 inch out running constantly so the plants need to catch the co2. I learn this tech from my broski :Dmay he R.I.P.
I honestly have no clue thats why i brought it up. You already have the tek in place so i figured i would ask. My exhaust is on ceiling and my intake is low so i figured that would pull the co2 upward without a fan down low. Shout out to all the broskies!!

stiffneck

stiffneck

I think you just made that old ladies day!!! She's probably out on the prowl like a true cougar rite now.

Haha. She is eyeing her old fucker of a husband. After hearing the excitement coming from the car speaker this afternoon.... grandma wondered what else she was missing out on besides a fat cat cock in her ass. Harold.... over the years never once seemed interested in any back door action.

Grandmas getting wet.... watch out.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wtf is a book? This here is interwebz knowledge at its finest, aka "bro science" Makes sense on the net placement though.

I agree on the colored co2, it would be a nice tool. Im assuming if the air is lighter, then the updraft wouldnt lift the heavier co2? Just seemed to make sense that if the co2 is heavier then the fan would blow it from below the canopy and the canopy fans would blow it down slightly so it would almost be like a little recirculation system. How's that for some bro science? Total speculation on my part :cry:

I honestly have no clue thats why i brought it up. You already have the tek in place so i figured i would ask. My exhaust is on ceiling and my intake is low so i figured that would pull the co2 upward without a fan down low. Shout out to all the broskies!!
I have my exhaust on the cieling as well. If anyone questions you tell your broski gg said it just does! Like why’s the grass green?? It just is! If you get really high before you add the co2 you can fing see those bitches start to enjoy it! Real deal bro science! And if they tell you they don’t go into the grow high because jackmayoff said not to, then fuck them too!

K

kansabis

I have my exhaust on the cieling as well. If anyone questions you tell your broski gg said it just does! Like why’s the grass green?? It just is! If you get really high before you add the co2 you can fing see those bitches start to enjoy it! Real deal bro science! And if they tell you they don’t go into the grow high because jackmayoff said not to, then fuck them too!
Straight up and down,real deal holyfield,the way it is,was and will be! Sorry your post got me a lil pumped up lmao

incogneato

incogneato

Just another reason to get really high before i do something! Imagine if i never met the broski ....why am i doing it like that? Gods plan....pssshhh.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Cool, ill have to try it. Any weeks where it works best or you start at flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom