Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey Wisher my lights are as high as they will go. And I'm getting light beaching. Will silica help prevent any other symptoms like heat stress? And I'm on last 21 days. I did however yoyo the branches affected right under light off to the side some too....

Wisher619

Wisher619

when I ran hps I tried to keep my plants at least 12" from the bulb

with my led's I have run them as close as 6"
with no adverse effects (really tight hard ass nugs that are almost impossible to break up)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm probably 14 to 16 inches now... was about 10....u ain't lying about that pH swing with the silica. Bounced it up to 9.
I just added my fnb. .. I'm waiting for it to circulate... then I add my floralicious and let it circulate then check and adjust ph....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is kinda hard to believe but I believe I'm not gonna need to ph! I think it's gonna even out at 5.8...
Well I haven't added the floralicious yet.. Gonna add it here in a few....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is one crazy big auto... I wish you could really see how big it is. It would be 5 feet tall if un super cropped and it has branches 4 foot long now! That reach the top. It has upwards of 30 colas at canopy level... I'm impressed even tho its causing major havoc!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is one crazy big auto... I wish you could really see how big it is. It would be 5 feet tall if un super cropped and it has branches 4 foot long now! That reach the top. It has upwards of 30 colas at canopy level... I'm impressed even tho its causing major havoc!
Did I met in its 4 foot wide too. Every branch you see up high and skinny, that's the same plant. It stretches super cropped all the way to THe OTHER side of the plants next to it... massive. ..

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh by the way
the reason why I havnt started a grow log is because I am completely disappointed

I believe all 3 SSC plants are male

also I have been running this Veg+Bloom for about a month
the 2 weeks in veg looked descent ...not what I am used to...a little light in color but alright

once I moved them to flower I bumped the feed at the recommended dose
plants started to burn but kept getting lighter to almost yellow

Fuckin Garbage

I have never had a problem with any nutrient
even Maxibloom works

I dont know if I am not using it right
I bump my water to .3 ec with Calmg
then feed at 4g per gal
when I switched to flower they really started to yellow so I bumped the feed to 5g per gal and the leaf tips and edges started to burn but the leaves remained yellowish

I might trash this grow

or see if I can recover by switching back to my Botanicare...I was really excited about this shit

gonna have to order jacks and be done with it

I know for sure Jacks works

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh by the way
the reason why I havnt started a grow log is because I am completely disappointed

I believe all 3 SSC plants are male

also I have been running this Veg+Bloom for about a month
the 2 weeks in veg looked descent ...not what I am used to...a little light in color but alright

once I moved them to flower I bumped the feed at the recommended dose
plants started to burn but kept getting lighter to almost yellow

Fuckin Garbage

I have never had a problem with any nutrient
even Maxibloom works

I dont know if I am not using it right
I bump my water to .3 ec with Calmg
then feed at 4g per gal
when I switched to flower they really started to yellow so I bumped the feed to 5g per gal and the leaf tips and edges started to burn but the leaves remained yellowish

I might trash this grow

or see if I can recover by switching back to my Botanicare...I was really excited about this shit

gonna have to order jacks and be done with it

I know for sure Jacks works
No shit brother... wow.... and I've been doing it too. I never used bloom nutes till tonight. I stayed with the grow and just fed Kool bloom about the time they started to stack. And just a couple doses...
They have looked great. I figured you were on to something. But I'm ready for Jacks too...

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I usually run grow up till the 3rd week of flower and switch to bloom

last grow I just ran grow with a p/k boost week 4

but this is supposed to be a 1 size fits all
and it is just NOT working out for me

ehhh maybe I will just run a full grow and see what the end brings me

who knows right

but they sure dont look to good

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

who knows right

Well either way that sucks they don't like it so well

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

who knows right

So @Wisher619 so u know I do my homework when it comes to learnin.... like Ricky would say...
I've read hrs of info here thru search on Jacks hydro and I'm not feeling sure if it's helping or hurting...
About the only thing I've learned so far is that everyone has an opinion and everyone seems to slightly modify the ratios in what sometimes seems like a
(Poke and hope senario)
Now I don't mind a little learning curve by no means. I just need to make sure I'm reading and studying the right material.
Brother I'm trying to be a good student and not just always ask you for the Cheat sheet... I feel like when we jump off in this, it will be another huge step in understanding.
Growing is one thing.. understanding nutrient profiles, foliar feeding. Changing ratios. Having the balls to do it... is another...
Well here's to reckless abandonment. ..

You have used jacks before?
Are you still thinking about using jacks?

And what about hydroponic research?
Ever used them?

And lastly... is this a myth I've created in my own mind...
If I only use a 1 part nute can I go longer with out changing my system??? Since no ratios with other nutes?

Wisher619

Wisher619

So @Wisher619 so u know I do my homework when it comes to learnin.... like Ricky would say...
I've read hrs of info here thru search on Jacks hydro and I'm not feeling sure if it's helping or hurting...
About the only thing I've learned so far is that everyone has an opinion and everyone seems to slightly modify the ratios in what sometimes seems like a
(Poke and hope senario)
Now I don't mind a little learning curve by no means. I just need to make sure I'm reading and studying the right material.
Brother I'm trying to be a good student and not just always ask you for the Cheat sheet... I feel like when we jump off in this, it will be another huge step in understanding.
Growing is one thing.. understanding nutrient profiles, foliar feeding. Changing ratios. Having the balls to do it... is another...
Well here's to reckless abandonment. ..

You have used jacks before?
Are you still thinking about using jacks?

And what about hydroponic research?
Ever used them?

And lastly... is this a myth I've created in my own mind...
If I only use a 1 part nute can I go longer with out changing my system??? Since no ratios with other nutes?
so I have used Jacks before
I have 2 friends whom I grew with that used Jacks so I guess I did
they were running a warehouse and we were running in HP promix ( peat) and I hand watered
I would feed water water
but it worked really well
I actually am thinking of using jacks again because it is so cheap
I will be following green geenes recipe from his video that has the added fulvic
I will probably add a sweetner as well

As for Hydroponic Research
I am using it right now
and I am having problems

but....last night I think I figured out the problem and I think it isnt the nutrients

so I have always ran my lights @ between 24-36" above canopy and allow them to grow to the light
usually they are in full bloom by the time they get close to the light

this time
I started my bloom when I transfered my plants to the box
I started my lights 18" from the canopy

I think my lights have way to intense a ppfd
so it was basically like slamming a gavita down on them

they started yellowing and looking really weak
droopy and the tips and edges were becomming kinda grey
not like a crispy burn tip when you are running to high
but like grey
so I raised the light last night to 24"
came back in an hour and the plants were greening up and they started praying towards the lights

so the going longer in the res is not valid
it dosnt have to do with changing ratios

when you introduce nutrients to your plants

your plants start using some more than others

then you top off and you are now adding more of one than the other because of the residual left by the plant

so in turn that element will build up and hinder your plant from uptake of other elements

also your plant produces waste through its roots
you change out the res in undercurrent and dwc and flood and drain because of the accumulation of waste which will also become toxic to the plant

you can usually can go about 2 weeks max

in large scale agg farms they dont use systems like flood and drain and undercurrent

they use a dwc system but for lettuce which is an entirely differ beast
they use a floating raft system

for anything relating to cannabis such as peppers or tomatoes
they use a Drain to waste system
and a dosing machine

those really large scale cannabis facilities usually also use a drain to waste system so the reservoir maintenance is differ

the tomatoes farm by my house uses 6" coco slabs and masterblend fertilizer in a drain to waste system
with very little drain to waste
they run an industrial enzyme and they run the ec @ like 3 same with the peppers

so hopefully I Didnt create more questions than answers

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nope... Was some pretty straight forward answers.
That makes sense about your lights.

I will be following green geenes recipe from his video that has the added fulvic
I will probably add a sweetner as well...

Would the recipe in coco be different in my system?
Flood table and system would be same?
Flood veg mom's
And system flower
All still same?

Well I got faith in you to help me thru any pit falls that may arise...
I'm gonna run my next run with what I have left from my gh products...

One other question. Could I add flora micro and flow bloom to a gal of Ro water at 10x strength then add that to my system like it's fnb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom