Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Is the biofilm stuff there talking about the litte white clearish colorded particales that have formed in there? Its funny u posted this cuz when i was topping off the rez last night i actually noticed the silica had built up some stuff inside that i didnt notice when i first bought it. Not saying it wasnt there ive just never noticed it until last night. Then when i shined my bright flash light down n the rez i fould also notice the aame looking stuff in my rez. Its clear whiteish. Im wondering about tossing the silica now and cleaning out the rez and startng fresh without the sil
I would clean the res
and start with a fresh batch
I always use silica and never have a problem
usually the problem begins with ph swings and then the fallout of certain elements begin

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ive actually been reading alot and there people all over the net saying do and dont defol during flower. Whats your take? Some folks take the yellow half dead some swear by leaving all fans throught flower for bigger colas. Idk what to think anymore. I did notice the canopy is very very thick on my purp n there is barely any loght getting thru to lowers budsites
as for defol
I defol everything up to 1-4 nodes at flip
with stretch you dont have a problem with thick canopy and the plant stretches and those nodes open up
and leaves become sparse
the week of chop
I whack the large fans dependant on RH and hang

I have tried all the defol techniques
the easiest is "strip-n-flip"

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I would clean the res
and start with a fresh batch
I always use silica and never have a problem
usually the problem begins with ph swings and then the fallout of certain elements begin
The thing is i actually put the silica i had into a 2L bottle soo its clear and its actually in the bottle like that as well before it ever even gets mixed into the rez. Soo u think i should toss the rest of the silica i have or just continue to use it? Ive been using it wo any problems that i know of. Lol

1518652543002 1356543137
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The thing is i actually put the silica i had into a 2L bottle soo its clear and its actually in the bottle like that as well before it ever even gets mixed into the rez. Soo u think i should toss the rest of the silica i have or just continue to use it? Ive been using it wo any problems that i know of. Lol
I always use silica. I use it as ph up. Silica is not causing any problems in your res and I’m very confident in saying that.

Events uc system is way different than your coco. jMHO

Wisher619

Wisher619

shake the bottle really well
you can continue to use it
should be fine
but at this stage
wont really matter much anymore

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

shake the bottle really well
you can continue to use it
should be fine
but at this stage
wont really matter much anymore
Alrighty, thanks fellas. I reckon ill finish her off with this batch and then probably toss the silica i have saved in the 2L bottle. Maby it had a reaction in the bottle idk but there for sure a bunch of white buildup in there. Hell i should be only what a couple weeks at most before i begin to flush anyways huh?

MW7945

MW7945

Thanks brother. Thats exactly what i was wanting to hear. I dont like tossing nutes away. I actually still have the 3 bottles of the junngle juice line. Not opened. I guess i should jus sell them if ima keep running cns instead of Advanced nutes
I've got a few bottles of stuff collecting dust. You can have them for further dust collecting. Idk wtf I'm going to do with them.

MW7945

MW7945

God damnniiiittt. Good thing I just went to check on my tent. I changed the feed times yesterday and must've fucked something up real nice like. The entire res was drained, the pump was running, and the bottom of my tent has like 3-4 fucking inches of water in the bottom..

UUUGGGGGGHHHHH. Think I can try to salvage some of the water and put it back in, or run all new? I have 10 gallons of RO water still.. fuk im salty.

MW7945

MW7945

Welp. I got some water back in there that was clear of debris. Temp/ph/ec is all back to where it should be. Pump didn't burn out luckily, but it was definitely warm. I think I'm going to run what's left in there right now and on saturday just dump/clean the entire res. Lesson learned... triple check your timer settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom