Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

God damnniiiittt. Good thing I just went to check on my tent. I changed the feed times yesterday and must've fucked something up real nice like. The entire res was drained, the pump was running, and the bottom of my tent has like 3-4 fucking inches of water in the bottom..

UUUGGGGGGHHHHH. Think I can try to salvage some of the water and put it back in, or run all new? I have 10 gallons of RO water still.. fuk im salty.
Anytime I change my timers I do it at a time when I can go in the next 2 watering or so and see it working how I want.

Reason being: I’ve done he exact same thing you did with the am/pm. Exactly the same. Thought I burned up the pump. Hahah. That’s one benefit of the analog timers they just have on time and off time. Not actual times of the day. More like 30 sec on 4 hours off.
Either way it’s usually something you only do once. Hahah

MW7945

MW7945

Anytime I change my timers I do it at a time when I can go in the next 2 watering or so and see it working how I want.

Reason being: I’ve done he exact same thing you did with the am/pm. Exactly the same. Thought I burned up the pump. Hahah. That’s one benefit of the analog timers they just have on time and off time. Not actual times of the day. More like 30 sec on 4 hours off.
Either way it’s usually something you only do once. Hahah

Yuuup. Definitely will be super careful when setting up feeds in the future. When I went in there at first I could hear the pump and was like what the fuck... checked the res... empty. Thought how the fuck can that be I just added 15 gallons the other day. Checked the tent... oh... there's the 15 gallons. They should be well fed now at least.

I'm thinking maybe since I'm two weeks into flower I should just switch out the RIPE this weekend @Wisher619 thoughts? Should be 8-9 weeks very maximum for these.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yuuup. Definitely will be super careful when setting up feeds in the future. When I went in there at first I could hear the pump and was like what the fuck... checked the res... empty. Thought how the fuck can that be I just added 15 gallons the other day. Checked the tent... oh... there's the 15 gallons. They should be well fed now at least.

I'm thinking maybe since I'm two weeks into flower I should just switch out the RIPE this weekend @Wisher619 thoughts? Should be 8-9 weeks very maximum for these.
Why do you say 8-9 weeks max? Just curious. I haven’t had a strain yet that couldn’t go 10.
Personally I start ripe around day 35 and take them 70. I don’t think it would hurt to start ripe but maybe add a lil calmag for the small N in it. Or run bloom for one more Rez. Weeks 3-4 IMO set the stage for how bulky they will get. I want to pump the feedings and let them really blow up in those weeks specifically

MW7945

MW7945

Why do you say 8-9 weeks max? Just curious. I haven’t had a strain yet that couldn’t go 10.
Personally I start ripe around day 35 and take them 70. I don’t think it would hurt to start ripe but maybe add a lil calmag for the small N in it. Or run bloom for one more Rez. Weeks 3-4 IMO set the stage for how bulky they will get. I want to pump the feedings and let them really blow up in those weeks specifically

Cause I'm not going 10 lol. More worried about my next grow than this one.

Not using bloom though. Going straight from Grow to Ripe

MW7945

MW7945

Got ya. Wish will chime in but I don’t see any reason not to go ahead and switch to ripe. The stretch is done right?

Lol no. they'll be stretching more for sure. Just the past few days they've been stretching pretty good. I went through and shaved legs/removed some of the fan leaves today to spread out some light. I might fill the rest with grow this time, and then next weekend when I refil switch to ripe.

I'll be adding 280w more of light next weekend as well. Or... maybe. I think this weekend I'll add 140w then next weekend add the other 140w.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Lol no. they'll be stretching more for sure. Just the past few days they've been stretching pretty good. I went through and shaved legs/removed some of the fan leaves today to spread out some light. I might fill the rest with grow this time, and then next weekend when I refil switch to ripe.

I'll be adding 280w more of light next weekend as well. Or... maybe. I think this weekend I'll add 140w then next weekend add the other 140w.
If it was me I would wait another week. Just cause I embrace the stretch and don’t want to inhibit it. I think you’ll be fine whatever you decide. Hell you can do a 50/50 mix for one res if you wanted

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah you can switch now if you want
before bloom
it was grow and ripe
for the first 2 weeks of bloom
"transition" it would be
week 1
10ml grow
10ml ripe
week 2
10ml grow
15ml ripe
week 3
25ml Ripe

MW7945

MW7945

yeah you can switch now if you want
before bloom
it was grow and ripe
for the first 2 weeks of bloom
"transition" it would be
week 1
10ml grow
10ml ripe
week 2
10ml grow
15ml ripe
week 3
25ml Ripe

Yeah I'll probably do the 10 grow 15 ripe on saturday when I refill then. I think what I'm going to do is add the new lights right now, and just dim my COB's some so they're not just all the sudden getting 280w more. And just increase by 50w a day over the next week. Tada.

P

Pain Releaf

Hey there fine farmer Jedis!

I didn't drop off the face of the earth...just off the thread for a bit. Felt like I just had a bit too many questions - and given the fact my plants were so sick when I joined, my need for so many urgent answers was a little too much to weigh y'all down with constantly.

So I have been recovering the "sick 6" and growing some added ones under Wishers excellent, gracious advice on the side. Given my medical stuff, he was kind enough to provide what I guess you might call some side "remedial Jedi training" chuckle.

So... an update:

* All plants are very healthy now.

* All 6 plus some younger ones were flipped a week ago (very delayed due to my spinal surgery in December and after surgery health issues.)

So I am 1 week into flower on my first crop.

* Also built out two 5x5 kits (on 4x4 substrate) from Rapid LED, each w/ 12 Cree 3590s 3500K COBs & 2100 ma drivers last week , to replace 2 out of 3 of the HPS lights I had.

* 4 more of their Supplemental light bars are on my bench to be finished:
- 2 w/ 20 UVA 3w LEDs + 4 ultra violets each;
- 2 kits with an Emerson mix of Photo Red and Far Red.
... admittedly these 4 were my inclination and not Wishers though, lol.

* Added the BL PH/EC/Temp monitoring;

* Put all the girls into canted flood trays.

* Plus some other minor equipment, shop and room imorovemets.

Still have a few major items to go (environmental contoller, CO2 and a better dehumidifier) so I can seal the room soon but life is so much better in the grow room these days!
Thanks largely to info from Wisher and you guys too.

So thank you big time!
And Wisher most of all!

First crop on the way, sitting in flower now. Pretty excited.

Glad to be back, with a little bit more knowledge and experience than before and at least a
bit fewer questions.

TTFN!
-ReLeaf

Wisher619

Wisher619

I didn't drop off the face of the earth...just off the thread for a bit. Felt like I just had a bit too many questions - and given the fact my plants were so sick when I joined, my need for so many urgent answers was a little too much to weigh y'all down with constantly.

So I have been recovering the "sick 6" and growing some added ones under Wishers excellent, gracious advice on the side. Given my medical stuff, he was kind enough to provide what I guess you might call some side "remedial Jedi training" chuckle.

So... an update:

* All 6 plus some younger ones were flipped a week ago (very delayed due to my spinal surgery in December and after surgery health issues.)

* Also built out two 5x5 kits (on 4x4 substrate) from Rapid LED, each w/ 12 Cree 3590s 3500K COBs & 2100 ma drivers last week , to replace 2 out of 3 of the HPS lights I had.

Still have a few major items to go (environmental contoller, CO2 and a better dehumidifier) so I can seal the room soon but life is so much better in the grow room these days!

So thank you big time!
And Wisher most of all!

Glad to be back, with a little bit more knowledge and experience than before and at least aView attachment 778488 bit fewer questions.

TTFN!
-ReLeaf
looks excellent
wishing you a great harvest

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So... an update:

So thank you big time!
And Wisher most of all!

Glad to be back, with a little bit more knowledge and experience than before and at least aView attachment 778488 bit fewer questions.

TTFN!
-ReLeaf
Looks good... Wasnt u the one that bought the 3 ballast and hoods?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welp. I got some water back in there that was clear of debris. Temp/ph/ec is all back to where it should be. Pump didn't burn out luckily, but it was definitely warm. I think I'm going to run what's left in there right now and on saturday just dump/clean the entire res. Lesson learned... triple check your timer settings.
Ive had a few close calls but been pretty lucky so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom