• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

cash.png

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Whats a nanner? I googled the term and could only find bruce banner strains. Lmao
It’s a male sack that pops out inside the bud. Usually a lil later in flower. It’s like the balls of a male but usually just one and usually in a bud and you don’t know until the Lil yellow banana looking think pops out.
Could be from a light leak, plant stress, or some strains throw a few very late in flower when ripening. Chems for example are known to do that

MW7945

MW7945

Looks to me like these will have no problems getting to week 10. Im around week 5 or 6ish now and holy moly there still nothing but pistils on these buds. Lol
Looks lije somthing is still going on w the sj but wtvs. Ima just keep the routine for how n hope it goes away. Ive backed the ppm back down a bit to around 610 n ive been using the epsm and calmag+ like i was advised to. Ohh weell. Still smells really good n there n these buds r fattening up good. Cant wait till i can see some actual buds instead of pistils. Lol

Lol idk why but I feel like you've been on that grow for a century now

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man its wild how difficult it could be to diagnose a deff or toxi. Its like if the mg is off it makes thr nitr levels off which messes with the cal levels which messes w the iron and soo on and soo forth. Lol n alot of the deff are actually quite similar in apperence it seems too. U gotta be knowing your stuff to legit be able to diagnose. Haha
For real...The best thing you can do is just feed right at 500 to 800 ppm cns17.
If im correct when you lower base ca, then mg, then S is the order they fall out of range...

I see really bad claw on some of the tops. They dried out on you pretty bad. That will stunt that cola. That is why i preach lower Ec and make sure she isnt drying out.. I have been hit by that claw several times because coco dried out...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks to me like these will have no problems getting to week 10. Im around week 5 or 6ish now and holy moly there still nothing but pistils on these buds. Lol
Looks lije somthing is still going on w the sj but wtvs. Ima just keep the routine for how n hope it goes away. Ive backed the ppm back down a bit to around 610 n ive been using the epsm and calmag+ like i was advised to. Ohh weell. Still smells really good n there n these buds r fattening up good. Cant wait till i can see some actual buds instead of pistils. Lol
Your gonna have some good size colas when its all said and done.

bicky studs

bicky studs

sup jedis.
im just sourcing some +life.
so what i need for the basic tea. +life n pbt from botanicare in the basket so far....
sick of hearing bout tea day n iv never brewed a tea in my life

edit
@Wisher619
We dont ph the tea. Reason being that we dont want to add no acid... would kill bacteria..
Some use water already ph'ed..
me I dont concern myself with it....
i just mix it and feed it...
so is just the pbt n +life ok for tea or i need some special sauce for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom