• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

sup jedis.
im just sourcing some +life.
so what i need for the basic tea. +life n pbt from botanicare in the basket so far....
sick of hearing bout tea day n iv never brewed a tea in my life

edit
@Wisher619
We dont ph the tea. Reason being that we dont want to add no acid... would kill bacteria..
Some use water already ph'ed..
me I dont concern myself with it....
i just mix it and feed it...
so is just the pbt n +life ok for tea or i need some special sauce for it?

P

Pain Releaf

The Amazon CMS 17 "Killer Deal"
Got the 1 gallon (4-pk) shipment from Amazon today for about $37....
Except it was a 1-pack.
Which I could have purchased on Amazon for $26.80.

Called Amazon and dice that size option has now been charged to "Tempoarily Unavailable", they instead are sending me one of their 1 quest (12-pack) to make up for the other 3 that weren't there.
But that 1 seems to equate in the shopping cart instead to a single 2.5 gallon...

Who I had also ordered and was to arrive today. But somewhere in the processing of that 1, someone recalled that shipment in the last 24 hours from their end, rather than delivering it today.

Also their 8 ounce size shows up in your cat as 8 gallon, a size they Don't even have.

So Amazon is a bit sideways on Ripe; for those needing to order it soon from Amazon, be careful and watch what shows up in your cart carefully.

I will send an update periodically letting folks know what arrived and what the final price of each was.

MW7945

MW7945

Except it was a 1-pack.

Called Amazon and dice that size option has now been charged to "Tempoarily Unavailable", they instead are sending me one of their 1 quest (12-pack) to make up for the other 3 that weren't there.
But that 1 seems to equate in the shopping cart instead to a single 2.5 gallon...

Who I had also ordered and was to arrive today. But somewhere in the processing of that 1, someone recalled that shipment in the last 24 hours from their end, rather than delivering it today.

Also their 8 ounce size shows up in your cat as 8 gallon, a size they Don't even have.

So Amazon is a bit sideways on Ripe; for those needing to order it soon from Amazon, be careful and watch what shows up in your cart carefully.

I will send an update periodically letting folks know what arrived and what the final price of each was.

Lol. Yeah. I saw when you clicked on the 4 gallon it just said one gallon at the top so I aborted.

incogneato

incogneato

Lmao... Right haha... Maybe I could tell them I was a famous moderator on a famous site and get to take it for a test drive.... HaHa
Famous in his own mind! Paw Paw Zan!
Lol idk why but I feel like you've been on that grow for a century now
You're probably thinking of mine :drunk:
Except it was a 1-pack.

Had that 4 pack thing happen with the ripe i ordered too.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

MW, homie, I hope you know what Im doing for you, and what might happen to me because of it.. I hope you appreciate it brother, and you always pay it forward..

And if you get replacements, and they are fire, you owe me a pick of the litter :)

incogneato

incogneato

No. He’s been vegging 4 years and 7 months
Accurate
Lmao! I know!!! HAHAHA I wondered if anybody else noticed that about him???? lolololol
He been growing 2 years and maybe only had 3 harvest.. He be growing trees tho... be like I need flip this weekend... Its 5 foot tall lol
Also accurate! :cry::cry::cry: if i had a dollar for every weekend i was gonna flip id be rich. And cuz, these bitches were almost 5' :party1: no more long veg. You should see this dumb ass training i had to do to these things. I need 10' ceilings lol. Got em down to 3 1/2' anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom