Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Wow man... thanks for the warm welcome...

Love those pics man. I hope to grow buds to be proud of one day as well.
Great Journal man. Lots of info and a great read. I get really excited when i think of the possibilities.
Well there nothing to it, but to do it :)
Just follow along and read as many good threqads as you can, and germ some seeds :)

It was a hot one today boys! Shit im glad to be home!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So dumped 5 plants on the floor.. Picked them back up, dusted them off, sent them back to the front lines....
12 days old
and
9 days old..

oh and got home and my timer for my pump took a shit... so it ran dry :(
Gave my plants about 2 gal of feed water..:(
What a day!
Well they look quite waterlogged and pissed off to me!

WIN 20170703 20 07 55 Pro
WIN 20170703 20 08 11 Pro
WIN 20170703 20 08 23 Pro
WIN 20170703 20 08 38 Pro
WIN 20170703 20 08 44 Pro
PurplePlants

PurplePlants

So dumped 5 plants on the floor.. Picked them back up, dusted them off, sent them back to the front lines....
12 days old
and
9 days old..

oh and got home and my timer for my pump took a shit... so it ran dry :(
Gave my plants about 2 gal of feed water..:(
What a day!
Well they look quite waterlogged and pissed off to me!
It amazes me how different our plants look... The leaves, texture, colour... love that lime colour...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It amazes me how different our plants look... The leaves, texture, colour... love that lime colour...
I do to actually... Im thinking the reason is, i fed my plants from the day they woke up, 1.5 ec(750 ppm) week 3 of veg feed cycle on the GH feed chart....
On top of that im running vpd, which is 70 to 75% Rh, and 82 to 85 temps ,,,
and c02,,, even tho I doubt the c02 has had much effect yet...

Im running max everything because im providing max everything....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I also noticed something else, i always see my plants when they first wake up, which is when they get feed... My plants look a lot perky if you see them in the middle of THEIR day, which is 3 am for me... I dont never see them till the following day.. I just happen to be up couple nights ago, and last night too, and noticed both times, that they looked perkier... Then it dawned on me, that i see them right after watering, and thats why..

I also think that by half of their day, they have drank/evap some and their roots are not so drenched.. Still a young root system and no coco is fine fully saturated.... but still it needs 02, the more the merrier...

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

I also noticed something else, i always see my plants when they first wake up, which is when they get feed... My plants look a lot perky if you see them in the middle of THEIR day, which is 3 am for me... I dont never see them till the following day.. I just happen to be up couple nights ago, and last night too, and noticed both times, that they looked perkier... Then it dawned on me, that i see them right after watering, and thats why..

I also think that by half of their day, they have drank/evap some and their roots are not so drenched.. Still a young root system and no coco is fine fully saturated.... but still it needs 02, the more the merrier...
By the sounds of it... You are a pro compared to me...

Today found a great light shop... I have my eye on their 85w CFL's... pity i only saw them in 6500k otherwise i would have grabbed a 2700k... They have a sale on all bulbs 15% off... So will go in and see what i can get... Maybe i even move away from CFL's...

Rolling myself a King blader - OCB slim - ground up Northern Lights and ground up some Lemon Haze i got today and making it into one J....

Wonder what it will do.... I often mix my strains when i smoke... lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I do to actually... Im thinking the reason is, i fed my plants from the day they woke up, 1.5 ec(750 ppm) week 3 of veg feed cycle on the GH feed chart....
On top of that im running vpd, which is 70 to 75% Rh, and 82 to 85 temps ,,,
and c02,,, even tho I doubt the c02 has had much effect yet...

Im running max everything because im providing max everything....
I did forget to say that I give tea once a week to the plants and it might be as much a factor as anything else I said.. I even soaked my rapid rooters with it before i used them...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

By the sounds of it... You are a pro compared to me...

Today found a great light shop... I have my eye on their 85w CFL's... pity i only saw them in 6500k otherwise i would have grabbed a 2700k... They have a sale on all bulbs 15% off... So will go in and see what i can get... Maybe i even move away from CFL's...
I would recommend a t5 light over cfl...ho-t5....
For low light they are supreme...
Its a 100 no matter what way you look at it... :(

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Well the cubs game is on,, I will see if I can find a write up on it..
Mean time that lil search box up there is awesome..
search tea, bubbling tea, ogbiowar, beenies, biological bacteria...
Perfect thank you... I will find the information myself. This thread is full on information and the people replying kinda felt like a google reply... haha...

Thanks to everyone... So much to learn...

Go enjoy your game....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Perfect thank you... I will find the information myself. This thread is full on information and the people replying kinda felt like a google reply... haha...

Thanks to everyone... So much to learn...

Go enjoy your game....
Sorry lol im a die hard cubs fan. My father was too... Its a family thing! My daughter and my grand son, die hard cubs fans..
These guys are gonna up the info before i do tho..

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

I would recommend a t5 light over cfl...ho-t5....
For low light they are supreme...
Its a 100 no matter what way you look at it... :(

i recommend a t5 light ebay has them cheapest. im using a 12 light 2" footer.. hard to go wrong with a t5 for veg,

The T5's have it... Will look into them right away and thank you once again...
I have this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.... It's because i know my grows will only become better because of all of you....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @Wisher619 so push my thought process in the right direction..
Im chasing a few answers here...
1. What is the relationship between ingredients in tea..
Earth worm castings =
Molasses=

Is bacteria in the ewc?
Can you just brew tea with ewc, and molasses?
So then, = life, ogbiowar is just a bunch more diff beneficial bacteria?

2. Ogbiowar foliar pack....
Is this a ipm?
If I brew this and foliar my plants is this a ipm?
Can I brew +life and the foliar, and foiliar with that?
Can I make a foliar with epson + the foliar and use as a foliar together?

Some notes ....
I started my tea a week ago, and every day I stole a few cups out of it, and after a few days, i added ro back to it, and another serving of +life, and a another shot of molasses, and in 48 hrs I had a lot of foam, which really looked good, and it smells good.. Like a rich soil smell..
I feel like addidng back to my bubble tea bucket, it was even better...
I added back to it today too, but just water and molasses...
But im thinking if ewc has bacteria in it. then i might want to add another half cup to the tea brew bag...

Sry brother, I know its the holiday, so no big hurry on none of my questions...
You taught me a long time ago,,,
Don't panic, the marines havent landed yet...

Hope all is having a awesome day with the fam.. And better than my cubbies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom