• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

note_alert.png
High Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab)
note_alert.png
This website may be related to a number of high risk sites
note_alert.png
This website is 65 Days old
note_alert.png
The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
note_alert.png
The website appears to be less than six months old
note_alert.png
This website setup involves countries known to be high risk
note_alert.png
This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-
This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Scammers. I've been getting a lot of e-mails that say your amazon order has been canceled and gives a bunk order number. It's kind of funny because you can tell by looking at it that it is fake right away. I wonder how many people fall for it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

You want to see a real deal? I bought one of these a couple years ago and they kick ass for the price. I got a Bose for Christmas from my wife's aunt and it doesn't even compare. This thing takes a memory card, bluetooth, am/fm, and has input from other devices. The best part for me is that it takes 18650 batteries so you can be back up and running quick when it dies. I got my memory card filled with music and I can jam all day without hearing the same song twice.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQDBRMO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

edit. It comes with one battery and you have to charge it right away. I already had many batteries and a charger from my e-smoke.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well bypassed the feeding tonight, and hand fed their weekly sun tea. I gave them a gully washer.. poured in quick so it puddled good on top and gave like a Sun weekly flush! I kind of like that.. I phed my tap water to 5.8 and added my 3 cups of tea to that.. Didnt know if i needed to ph the tea, but i did anyway.. i didnt ph the tea because putting ph down right on top of my newly elected army of microbes seemed very intelligent. but i phed the 15 cups of tap that i added it to, to get me close...

Looking pretty good so far...
Running 83* and 72% rh...

Vpd= really good growth...

Vpd is a equation that changes with the variable factor being ( age/size/air flow/temps)
It seems to be really good to follow when they are young.. I will run close to what I am now all the way till start of 3rd week flowering, At that time I will start dropping it to 60%.. the last 2 weeks I will drop my temps to 65 at night, and the rh to 50-55%

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 do you get all your stuff thru growers house. Im looking for a cheap electronic 600 watt ballast only.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

reliability
most effecient energy wise
long lasting
out of all the ballast I have used
it was the best by far
also certain features like soft start
Ya,, you know what, its only 25 more than most.. I pay for class at just 25 more! Im sold :)
I went and read up on soft start and other features...

Just made me think,, I wonder if there is a ballast that will light cmh and hid or even cmh/hid/de combined?
I like that! Thought i might have read that once!

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Thank you Jake,,, from State Farm... Hand watering sucks big balls. I cant handle having to be on a time schedule and as much as I love growing, i actually like the automation, the builds, and getting every thing synced. Its hard, its expensive, but its rewarding as you see... The girls just love it!
Im always here AND I WANT TO HELP any new guys that want to set up automation watering cycles...
So when you are ready Jake, im here for you! For any growing questions you have, I will help. or at least get you the help if I can't!
HA ! I'm actually wearing khakis.
Thanks for the offering your hand home boy , some day I'll take it.
I'm in the stage where trash is collecting outside grow my room right now cuz im being dumb and lazy and need to tighten up.
I have a 3 yr old red head I blame for stealing my metaphorical clock

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

HA ! I'm actually wearing khakis.
Thanks for the offering your hand home boy , some day I'll take it.
I'm in the stage where trash is collecting outside grow my room right now cuz im being dumb and lazy and need to tighten up.
I have a 3 yr old red head I blame for stealing my metaphorical clock
Lmao! I feel ya!
We all go thru spells.. Dont let no one lie...

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Welcome Purple power! That is what I use to clean engine parts :)
I also am a lover of the color purple esp in the buds, so I got a few pics of Some
Urkles Girl that you will like.
As for the question, no this is actually my veg/flower tent, and I am just using it for a pheno hunt.
I ran 2 strains to find my best mother and father from both. I will use the mothers for a mono crop.
I will use clones to sex.
I will move my males out to the garage. where its hot as hell with just a t5 light.. The male that is left standing at the end will be my male I collect pollen from, to store in the fridge, and , pollinate one of my clones, which will provide me seeds for my next pheno hunt, and work towards IBL my strains...

I run a rdwc system in production. You will see it later this year.. Right now is about finding that perfect pheno for the winters runs.. prob 3 runs...
Stick around, we have some exciting members here...
And Im always here to help!

Here is some purple for you....
Wow man... thanks for the warm welcome...

Love those pics man. I hope to grow buds to be proud of one day as well.
Great Journal man. Lots of info and a great read. I get really excited when i think of the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom