Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Trying to slow down the stretchers. Lol. Too two fans right? Like this?
this is how i did it to mine:
i removed anything with a petiole.. you could remove them top two leafs just leaf the leaf bud alone.

IMG 4710

i removed a bunch of leafs today ..
chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hahaha. I hear ya. You know what I mean tho. Sometimes the top growth is inbetween growth tip stage and fan leaf stage. Lol. I just went to the top ones with stems sticking out
im funning you! That means you did it right.. I dont usually fun somebody when they make a mistake... Lol in them cases i usually compare their activity to that of dale Earnharts coming up on turn 3 :(

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

this is how i did it to mine:
i removed anything with a petiole.. you could remove them top two leafs just leaf the leaf bud alone.

View attachment 718348
i removed a bunch of leafs today ..
chris.
Got ya. That's like a good lollipoping tho. I'm trying to not do any defoliating until day 14 when I strip them naked. I want them to stretch real good for those 14 days but the few that shoot out too tall I'm trimming only the very top two fans to try to slow down that shoot. Another week and I'll be stripping em naked and it won't matter lol but trying to keep canopy even until then

jipp

jipp

Got ya. That's like a good lollipoping tho. I'm trying to not do any defoliating until day 14 when I strip them naked. I want them to stretch real good for those 14 days but the few that shoot out too tall I'm trimming only the very top two fans to try to slow down that shoot. Another week and I'll be stripping em naked and it won't matter lol but trying to keep canopy even until then
yeah im just trying to get 8 colas per plant.. i have no idea if im doing it right but it sorta makes sense to me.

I'm glad you did. Looks like you were reading our debate about the subject in another thread earlier today. Hahahhahah

yeah and i have mix ideas on it.. so im not gonna be stripping any plants. but it made sense for me to strip these like this since im mainlining.. sorta makes sense anyhow.

chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yeah im just trying to get 8 colas per plant.. i have no idea if im doing it right but it sorta makes sense to me.

yeah and i have mix ideas on it.. so im not gonna be stripping any plants. but it made sense for me to strip these like this since im mainlining.. sorta makes sense anyhow.

chris.
I hear ya. It will fill out nice. That is how the nebula haze tutorials look. Did you read those? On grow weed easy dot com. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

it should have top buds.. here is what it looked like before today.. so i see no reason why it would not grow buds. maybe i fucked up LOL
View attachment 718349
story of my life.

chris.
It will definitely grow buds. The only thing different in a true mainline is you would want the manifold (where it splits) at the base and everything else below would be trimmed. Letting the top fill out.
That creates an equal path of travel for nutrients to equal sides of the plant. That way some buds aren't too much more dominant. Those lowere stems will receive the bulk of initial nutrient uptake and then work its way to the tops.

There is nothing wrong with that it's just more of a topping and training. It will still produce multiple main colas all of which will grow full and thick. IMO

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

it should have top buds.. here is what it looked like before today.. so i see no reason why it would not grow buds. maybe i fucked up LOL
View attachment 718349
story of my life.

chris.
what yo wanted to do there was lst those 2 top branches down, And let the bottom branches grow up so that all your tops are close in height. Of course i made it sound easy than it usually is..

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

View attachment 718349
story of my life.

chris.
I personally would let those bottom ones stand up straight and pull those top ones downward so they are as close to equal distance from light as possible. Those bottoms are receiving way less light and when they bush out more they'll definitely be getting a lot less

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

what yo wanted to do there was lst those 2 top branches down, And let the bottom branches grow up so that all your tops are close in height. Of course i made it sound easy than it usually is..

I personally would let those bottom ones stand up straight and pull those top ones downward so they are as close to equal distance from light as possible. Those bottoms are receiving way less light and when they bush out more they'll definitely be getting a lot less
Hahahah.

jipp

jipp

It will definitely grow buds. The only thing different in a true mainline is you would want the manifold (where it splits) at the base and everything else below would be trimmed. Letting the top fill out.
That creates an equal path of travel for nutrients to equal sides of the plant. That way some buds aren't too much more dominant. Those lowere stems will receive the bulk of initial nutrient uptake and then work its way to the tops.

There is nothing wrong with that it's just more of a topping and training. It will still produce multiple main colas all of which will grow full and thick. IMO

i sorta get it. im gonna try to get some tri shots see if i chop soon.
if you have a picture of whatyou mean would be helpful.
probably another day or two.

them top ones would break to bend them down.. im gonna have to do what i did with the others ones with my bambo sticks which was the plan from the start.. i will put them at a angel and that seems to help even the canopy out some.
chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom