Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

i sorta get it. im gonna try to get some tri shots see if i chop soon.
if you have a picture of whatyou mean would be helpful.
probably another day or two.

them top ones would break to bend them down.. im gonna have to do what i did with the others ones with my bambo sticks which was the plan from the start.. i will put them at a angel and that seems to help even the canopy out some.
chris.
Ya it's no specific way. Just the idea is to try to get them all to as equal height as possible. The canopy should look like a table top

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i sorta get it. im gonna try to get some tri shots see if i chop soon.
if you have a picture of whatyou mean would be helpful.
probably another day or two.

them top ones would break to bend them down.. im gonna have to do what i did with the others ones with my bambo sticks which was the plan from the start.. i will put them at a angel and that seems to help even the canopy out some.
chris.
Ya dont try it now.. You kind of got to start that as it grows...
dont measure yourself till u got your first year in...
we all our still learning...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

it should have top buds.. here is what it looked like before today.. so i see no reason why it would not grow buds. maybe i fucked up LOL
View attachment 718349
story of my life.

chris.
Just use your pipe cleaners. Bend a hook on one end. Pull those two tops to the side as much as you can without risking breaking them. Doesn't have to be laying flat. Even if it's just a little bit it will help. Then untie those bottoms and let them stand up. Use bamboo if they don't want to stand up. No biggie at all

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That U shape you got is exactly what your looking for tho. I recommend you do it again. Do not give up on it. It will dramatically increase what you can do with limited height. When you read those links you will see how simple it is.

Here's what I mean by having the manifold at the base. See how when it was younger I tied them down to create the base and shape. Once it takes shape I just let them grow and you can see in the other pics how all the nutrients theoretically have an equal path to each cola.

IMG 5406
IMG 5192
IMG 5576
jipp

jipp

Do you do this before flower or when
im doing this in veg. but the stripping the plant they are talking about is done in flower im not going to that extreme.. gonna do what i did last time.. just trying to slow the tops down some so i tried this method.. once i release the shackles they will come up and i bet ill get a pretty even canopy, in flower you should stop removing leafs iv read 4 weeks in.. so ill keep using the removal of the leaf tops ( only the tops when i flip to try and even the canapy out. ) ill leave the top 10" or so leafs alone, cut every thing beneath at the petiole being sure to leave the bud sights alone.. that is my plan i came up. we see what happens when i flip.. but i think ill be ok.

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So sweet 16 today...and her 13 day old siblings... They are looking better!

So i am watering them when lights come on, and 9 hrs into the light cycle for a second watering...
There is 2 plants still that have a lil droop to them... But im liking what im seeing on the rebound.. And it doesnt look as tho the droopy leaves has hampered there growth. I love all the branching that is happening... Still not the way i want but we are moving in the right direction as of now..
I also dropped that 2nd watering from 1.5 to 1.4 ec.... she is now ready for her 2nd 9 hrs of day...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

There is 2 plants still that have a lil droop to them... But im liking what im seeing on the rebound.. And it doesnt look as tho the droopy leaves has hampered there growth. I love all the branching that is happening... Still not the way i want but we are moving in the right direction as of now..
I also dropped that 2nd watering from 1.5 to 1.4 ec.... she is now ready for her 2nd 9 hrs of day...
I just set mine to 2 feedings per day. They are drinking a lot more. Roots really filled out those 3 gal well. You can see them all tangled in the layer of hydrocorn I have at the bottom of the pots. Also I tried to move a dripper stake and it was a bitch to stick it in. Haha

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

That U shape you got is exactly what your looking for tho. I recommend you do it again. Do not give up on it. It will dramatically increase what you can do with limited height. When you read those links you will see how simple it is.

Here's what I mean by having the manifold at the base. See how when it was younger I tied them down to create the base and shape. Once it takes shape I just let them grow and you can see in the other pics how all the nutrients theoretically have an equal path to each cola.
Very nice looking plants...
I like how you have worked on them...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man ole man it is a bear trying to set up the drip system to give an even flow.. I knew shit was wacked! Here is why i am having so much trouble.
I decided to buy some solo cups and sit 16 of them out and stick the drip lines in it.
Ran for a min. some cups had 25% and some were over filling.. All same length lines, all valves turned wide open...
So i set out to get them even... You have no idea how hard it is to calibrate 16 cups to with in a 1/4 cup of each other... I bout split my wig! I had to roll a big joint to get thru that.. So now that I got them calibrated, I will work on setting it up....

Some plants just wasnt getting enough feed...
And oner other thing, my drip stakes go all the way to the bottom and provide a escape route for my water and i wonder how well its watering the whole pot.....

RDWC I love you babe, I will be back soooooooooooon! (I promise hunny!:love2:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom