• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

shit that is pretty small

but you can always remove your lights and throw in the t-5 for you pheno
use even less electricity

do you know how much fluid you need to give your plants if you were hand watering

at your stage I give them about 8oz a day
when when they dry 8oz every 4 hours

this is what I suggest

1.shut the ball valve all the way
2. Get a measure cup
3. pull a stake and put it in the cup
4. turn on the pump
4. crack the valve ever so slightly so as the feed is just a slow stream
5. time it

how ever long it takes with the valve just cracked
is what you set your timer for

table probably only needs another 2x4 for support

but in any case that should fix you water problems

it is just that if there is no "waste"
and you have to come in every time and soak waste up
def not a good setup
timer doesnt go less than a min,
I have no good drain options, this is just not for me.
im using my t5 at the moment with something else..
Im about ready to just flip them all right now and get this dumb shit over with!

Wisher619

Wisher619

timer doesnt go less than a min,
I have no good drain options, this is just not for me.
im using my t5 at the moment with something else..
Im about ready to just flip them all right now and get this dumb shit over with!
yes but if you just crack the valve just slightly I promise it will take more than a minute to fill 8oz
basically slowing shit down like an actual drip system

hell if it takes 5min to fill the better

my timer dosnt go below a min either
that is why at first it gives about 20% runoff and by mid flower it is about 5% runoff

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh and I ran on a table once
a long time ago
4'x8'
the dude put 1/4" subfloor under the plastic roofing
and then he had an actual gutter at then end that drained to pvc which made its way out of the garage through the side vent

but in any case
i thought about doing that too, but i made a decision not to spend another dollar on this..
I never planned to keep this,
i just thought it would be easier and cheaper to build this for this run..
I was wrong..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yes but if you just crack the valve just slightly I promise it will take more than a minute to fill 8oz
basically slowing shit down like an actual drip system

hell if it takes 5min to fill the better

my timer dosnt go below a min either
that is why at first it gives about 20% runoff and by mid flower it is about 5% runoff
but we are still back at square one with the drain...
Its fine, im tired of thinking about it,, I just keep getting pissed that i blew 150 for absolutely nothing.
I should of just left everything the way it was, bought 2 packs of fem seeds and been ready to almost flower by now. Instead of blowing money, i be making some...

Wisher619

Wisher619

but we are still back at square one with the drain...
Its fine, im tired of thinking about it,, I just keep getting pissed that i blew 150 for absolutely nothing.
I should of just left everything the way it was, bought 2 packs of fem seeds and been ready to almost flower by now. Instead of blowing money, i be making some...
I hear ya
but if you crack it just right you can get it so there is very little runoff which is fine

you can gust come in once every two weeks and flush some water through themand then turn the pump on for a feeding

easy

well you know what I mean

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I hear ya
but if you crack it just right you can get it so there is very little runoff which is fine

you can gust come in once every two weeks and flush some water through themand then turn the pump on for a feeding

easy

As entertaining as it to see you so worked up, event, brotha. You got this. Just maybe not tonight. Lol. Take a toke and think with a clear head. Lol

incogneato

incogneato

Roll one up bud. I hear your frustration lol. I hand water and have to empty the saucers by hand every few days. It can be a pain in the ass but nothing good comes easy. I would like to get a dtw table and automated feed set up at some point down the road myself but for now I'll just do it the old fashioned way. I'll see how it goes this run but I'm thinking of doing the same thing you are next summer. I'd like to run through some of the beans I have and find a few keepers. Then run a 1 or 2 strain grow at capacity through the winter.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Roll one up bud. I hear your frustration lol. I hand water and have to empty the saucers by hand every few days. It can be a pain in the ass but nothing good comes easy. I would like to get a dtw table and automated feed set up at some point down the road myself but for now I'll just do it the old fashioned way. I'll see how it goes this run but I'm thinking of doing the same thing you are next summer. I'd like to run through some of the beans I have and find a few keepers. Then run a 1 or 2 strain grow at capacity through the winter.
I just like things to be easy! Maybe 2 easy. My damn back, the little tent, and the high temp/rh in grow room just wears me out.. always bent over trying to reach in the tent. I should of never bought the tent. I can't maneuver around like i want... You can bet my next property will have some 10 foot ceilings in a building on it..

If i had it all to do over, i would build a room in my garage, put 2 de lights in it, a minisplit, my c02, and a 8 bucket uc13xl system in it, and be done with all this nonsense!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

but a joint does sound good,, think i roll one ,, thanks bro for the idea!
Puff puff pass :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

dude soil is for us lazy stoner type lol.

you do not have to do shit, once a week or so.:D
i was just thinking you could use a joint, heh ill join you.

bowl up.

chris.
I will agree with all of that! and it would be fine, if veg wasnt so sloooooooooooow...
I cant even explain to you how fast plants veg in dwc!
esp compared to soil!
But your right soil is pretty easy!

got my hog leg rolled! How bout you?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I hear ya

easy

brother i been cranking on that like a crack head on a crack pipe! At midnight we will see how it does. I turned down the ball valve.. And used red bricks to set the pot up out of the dish so it isnt sitting in run off... I use the run off to create rh in the tent, and i put the dehuey in the tent.

and now im gonna smoke this whole hog leg in regards to my homies that think i need to smoke lol

jipp

jipp

I will agree with all of that! and it would be fine, if veg wasnt so sloooooooooooow...
I cant even explain to you how fast plants veg in dwc!
esp compared to soil!
But your right soil is pretty easy!

got my hog leg rolled! How bout you?
yeah man im hitting some wax.. i order a rosin press in a day or three.. fuck that that flat hair iron thing. laughs , i sucked with it..

yeah man im good.. soil, like anything is as hard as yo make it.. like with anything practice makes things easier.. but i do get ya on if you do not care for something why do it. lol

bowl up, gonna go out in a bit and get ripped under the s tars.. my nightly ritual i guess but im walking a few steps i can go to my mail box with out my walker but i am a bit shaky so i wont do that again for another week..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah man im hitting some wax.. i order a rosin press in a day or three.. fuck that that flat hair iron thing. laughs , i sucked with it..

yeah man im good.. soil, like anything is as hard as yo make it.. like with anything practice makes things easier.. but i do get ya on if you do not care for something why do it. lol

bowl up, gonna go out in a bit and get ripped under the s tars.. my nightly ritual i guess but im walking a few steps i can go to my mail box with out my walker but i am a bit shaky so i wont do that again for another week..
im glad to see you doing better brother! Cause really thats what really matters!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So @Wisher619 how many nodes did i need to wait before i clip the top fans to get the side branches to shoot up to start evening out the canopy?

depends on how many tops you want

but you can do it in as little as 3 nodes/6branches

Well when i run the system I want 8 branches...
It is something that I will play with this year. How many branches (tops) is the perfect amount... for my 4x8.
Last year I decided on 1 every 6" sq. which is 128
But then I saw your 4" sq net
and I reconfigured that it would hold like 288
but clones dont grow branches on each side uniformly,
so im not for sure how i will do that...
I figure it out as I go..

but i think im gonna clip the top fans on these bigger plants and start the training now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom